Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Srefs held serve.. still out of their range tho.. I don't see how precip in northern Michigan can miss us to the south... just doesn't make sense.

Love where I am right now.. not in the jackpot and just north with the trends coming north!

Fully expect Nam to hold or even come north

Is this similar to April 8, 1995? I remember getting like 3-4 in that one in the middle of the day with a rapid cutoff to the NE .

omg I remember that one so well, i think it was kind of a surprise but I remember it snowed like crazy for a few hours in Bristol Ct...i think i measured just under 4 inches on the grass and almost three in the driveway and road. If I am correct it was a Saturday. That event and the Feb storm were the only real events of a truly warm boring winter.

JB says catskills special, 1-2 in Prov and 1-2 in Boston, but 8 inches in SW CT "Would not surprise him"

Unless this thing really ticks north or south, interior Fairfield County looks good for this event. The Danbury, Ridgefield area could be a nice spot to be with their elevation. Probably not much on the I-95 corridor as it will probably be a bit warm in the LL.

Archived