pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at the complaints about 6 plus of snow, Geezus. What a wonderful day and night yesterday was. I am sure some of you NNE guys get a good whooping the rest of the day. enjoy and stop your bitchin you could be like the 50% of SNE with bare grass and crocuses popping up.

LOL at the complaints about 6 plus of snow, Geezus. What a wonderful day and night yesterday was. I am sure some of you NNE guys get a good whooping the rest of the day. enjoy and stop your bitchin you could be like the 50% of SNE with bare grass and crocuses popping up.

+1

Snowing hard and windy here at K-mart. Crew reports SN+ at 2k. Th ings came together nicely for the Berks and Greens. Looks like more on the way.

Didn't realize you went up, Pete. Good stuff happening down here. Great flakes with mod/bordering heavy snow and good flakes. Piling up nicely. ChrisM's says the Beast is great.

I think it will be close. And no you weenies I'm not complaining. Any snow is good snow. I'm just saying it is quite a boring 8-12" event.

Mar 2001 in SW Ct. was like that... we got ~12" but IIRC, the rates never exceeded 1"/hr. Drawn out mess over 24 hrs+ while things cooked about 50 miles to my east. A few days later we had a quick hitter, dropping 7" and 4" in an hour and a half.

I think you can guess which one I was more excited about.

Steve, The only thing that has been boring is the weather leading up to this event, I at least like to track events that are modeled even if they don't pan out

You really have convinced yourself something that is not true.

I don't really get what he's saying. Tolland got like 5"... which is what the GFS has been showing for quite some time. If you're looking at clown maps I guess you may think all models suck.

Not boring

It's all relative. For an 8-12" event it has been boring to me so far. It's kind of like winning a Super Bowl ugly...a win is still a win. Although if it keeps snowing like it is now for the rest of the afternoon it will get less boring to me. lol

Just an aside - apart from the Boston Metro, this storm was/is not a bust at all.

Good totals along I-90 and back into the Cats/S Dacks... Greens/Whites/S ME all going to do fine. If Will is indeed at 7.5", he'll crack 10" which verifies at the high end (or higher) of most projections.

Just an aside - apart from the Boston Metro, this storm was/is not a bust at all.

Good totals along I-90 and back into the Cats/S Dacks... Greens/Whites/S ME all going to do fine. If Will is indeed at 7.5", he'll crack 10" which verifies at the high end (or higher) of most projections.

He said he was a bit over 7" at 9am. So probably not 7.5 yet but he'll be there soon...the stuff in NY seems to be lining up well for that area...although it is weakening if you look at the last few frames of ENX radar.

Didn't realize you went up, Pete. Good stuff happening down here. Great flakes with mod/bordering heavy snow and good flakes. Piling up nicely. ChrisM's says the Beast is great.

Good good. Just spoke with my wife she says its coming down hard and piling up. 10-14" is a done deal. Glad Chris is having fun you can't go wrong at the beast. Lol the guys I'm riding up with just turned this into the K-1 ganjala.

Archived