Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...kinda AWT.

Sucks for BOS. I was never overall huge on this event for areas outside of the hills of MA but did think BOS would manage several inches. Guess we will see what e afternoon holds.

Tonight could have weenie flakes through the night as low level cold and inversion trap moisture. I actually could envision the black ice and FZDZ too possibly.

Yeah...kinda AWT.

Sucks for BOS. I was never overall huge on this event for areas outside of the hills of MA but did think BOS would manage several inches. Guess we will see what e afternoon holds.

That's how I felt as well. I think the dryslot yesterday pisses me off more than anything. That really put the cap on my crappy luck.

Light snow here in Augusta Maine with a current temp of 19F as of 7:44am...about a half inch here...started snowing here late last night..NWS of Gray has us pegged for 10-14" here in Augusta...I am still sticking with my previous thoughts of 12-18" here in the capitol area..Gonna be a long day! Saturday lookiing nasty with freezing rain and rain here in Maine...

Thoughts and prayers ae out fo the folks to our south from yesterday's deadly tornadoes...Bad day coming up again for Friday....What a nightmare !

Light snow here in Augusta Maine with a current temp of 19F as of 7:44am...about a half inch here...started snowing here late last night..NWS of Gray has us pegged for 10-14" here in Augusta...I am still sticking with my previous thoughts of 12-18" here in the capitol area..Gonna be a long day! Saturday lookiing nasty with freezing rain and rain here in Maine...

Thoughts and prayers for the folks to our south from yesterday's deadly tornadoes...Bad day coming up again for Friday....EF4 Tornado 6 killed ...What a nightmare ! Be safe out there folks! http://www.northeastweathereye.com follow us on facebook and twitter

I guess the expectation is that BOS gets a few inches from this afternoons stuff with the winds backing and bl less of an issue? Models flagged the bl for days and I should have paid closer attention.

East winds with 850 temps opf -5C or -6C equal snow. 850 temps of -1C and 950 temps of -0.5C equal mix.

Give Pete B, some credit after all, lot of us doubted him on his amounts along the coast and Boston, but it looks like he's been right. Its just a slushy inch on grass and nothing sticking on the ground in Lynn. Maybe later today we can get soe to stick when the winds shift.

Jack

Give Pete B, some credit after all, lot of us doubted him on his amounts along the coast and Boston, but it looks like he's been right. Its just a slushy inch on grass and nothing sticking on the ground in Lynn. Maybe later today we can get soe to stick when the winds shift.

Jack

We were 20 miles away from 3" yesterday. It was bad luck too.

Was ripping here at work a few minutes ago. Big flakes.

Archived