pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they just issued this map? Yet in their afd they said some more light accum possible? I'm confused.

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

at least this may has a more accurate description of both current and future projections. I have been hearing both by local mets and looking at models that there might be a 1-2 backside event this afternoon but won't bet anything on backside anything in these parts. it never happens.

Weird...we have these perfect LES type dendrites now even though the radar is diminishing.

Same thing here...The heavy echoes were NE of me before the snow even started. The local RWIS stations are between 1/4-3/8SM now despite 10-15dBZ. Looks like we have a long lull after this though.

Boston lol

should have stayed at girlfriend's in wakefield or Grand fathers' in wakefield....cambridge f'n blows

with the change over line near spot pond in stoneham....no shock....

gee rates are great right now in cambridge.......but it's all rain....BL for the loss as usual.

Who is the centralmass guy in Clinton? Did you have 7" i hear a while ago? You caught up to me and passed me so fast...that is awesome...what did you have around midnight? You guys got sucker holed this past afternoon.

we did get a bit more slushy snow overnight in between the rain and sleet, car hat at least a quater inch of new slush on it, so I am forced to add to my totals even though the depth has not changed or prob compacted a bit more...4.5 inches event total.

reasonably i probably could have gone as high as fiv e but at this point who really cares

Who is the centralmass guy in Clinton? Did you have 7" i hear a while ago? You caught up to me and passed me so fast...that is awesome...what did you have around midnight? You guys got sucker holed this past afternoon.

I wonder what Ray is at? i know he had 2.5" but not sure if he avoided getting screwed with this stuff from 3am on.

Archived