pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha well said Pete...I think you are a lock for 10-12 if you already have six. You'll be snowing harder than radar indicates too with low level upslope flow. Enjoy the backyard turns...headlamp tour in the snow tonight?

LOL, you know me. I'm just heading out for a ski now that the kids are in bed.

I thought you said BEast was steep.. lol

It's steep, but they've groomed it all out for the holiday crowd last week. You'll have an awesome time Chris just be careful driving up.

27/26, moderate snow. See you guys in a while.

echoes don't look bad out west, I am not sure why everyone is freaking out, it's actually comical, same people acting the same way with every storm.. not you Jerry, I know it sucks to see rain but Scooter/Will and other said it could happen during the lull, so as Scooter said, everything still on track, if we wake up tomorrow and is raining then we are screwed.

Basically the whole thing evolves around what happens late tonight and tomorrow. That's what I don't feel good about.

I noted that the ocean temps of Fire Island and Montauk are running mid 40's. That's got to be well above normal so doesn't help your chances with any kind of easterly component. A lot of years the water is super cold now so it helps.

Hey Rick, we have always been liquid here outside of a couple hours of ice chunks this afternoon, I just find this entire evolution fascinating, and of course hoping things work out for those to my north and east.

Enjoy the snow!

Archived