clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see what Metherb has in Stafford..I would imagine him and I are very close with totals as we both were under those nice bands

Just saw this...I took several measurements on my way in and they ranged from 3.9" to 4.5". My board seem to consistent around 4-4.2". I'll go out and measure again when we're all said and done.

2.0" here, and yeah best snow of part 1. I know you're busy but timing on part 2?

Hard to say on timing of part two, but likely in the 3-4am time frame it kicks in in earnest...but given all the complications it could easily be a couple hours each side.

Hard to say on timing of part two, but likely in the 3-4am time frame it kicks in in earnest...but given all the complications it could easily be a couple hours each side.

Ok, thanks. Normally it wouldn't matter but if we get something good I want to be up for it given it may be 9 months until the next decent snow.

1.75 total for episode 1 measured 2 inches in a couple places but I don't have an official snowboard or anything so figured I'd go with the lower number.

Wind was calm for the duration of the first batch but I'm starting to see the branches moving a little bit. Still have some very light snow falling, temp still at 27

I'm starting to figure out this one. I think we burst on and off for the next few hours and then probably have trouble holding onto snow past midnight. Hope I'm wrong. NH/ME/VT should cash in as should GC and Nate.

I think you will do fairly well tomorrow...even if there is some pinger action during the early parts of round 2.

bands missing boston to the north and south...1/2 inch total from round one here in metro west...soaking wet streets...could be a major score for Pete B from WHDH so far his call is dead on...roards are too warm...wamr layers ruining snow growth...snowed moderately from 1-2Pm and has been -sn or flurries for the last 3 hours. what a winter.

Archived