clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you mentioned BL concerns. I hope so, a bit nervous with latest RGEM...

I think you / Fella / me / others in Boston metro still are haunted by the Halloween freaksnow... hours and hours of snow that night, barely anything on the ground to show for it, whereas just a few miles inland accumulated well. BL killed us then. The next few hours are iffy, but Thursday morning is looking good.

Yeah these holes aren't helping. That's the thing with this Storm. Nothing looked concrete and solid except for the WAA thump. Even tomorrows episode is not solid for us. We are depending on heavy echoes for us which is never good if you want heavy snow. Better inland and higher elevations where It will be cold. Hence me being a little conservative but BOX seems to agree too. Would be nice to have a positive bust for once.

I mean snow in nyc and long island and sw coastal ct........this is two runs in a row now, just awful.

I'm thrilled ski areas are getting buried, nowhere near as convinced as everyone else about totals in boston and metrowest. Lots of potential suck still. There's a nice coating in Worcester at Holy Cross

http://www.holycross.edu/webcam/

Archived