clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Leap into the Dark Side - Feb 29/March 1 Obs/Discussion/Totals

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that from a lot of folks. I just take it with a grain of salt and plod onwards and upwards. No problem getting 5 out of this first round..and a shot at 6

snapback.pngctsnowstorm628, on 28 February 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

If all of northern CT sees 5+" I will be first to apologize to you and Kevin, no questions asked. If 0z comes in juicier and colder, then I'll bump up northern CT from 2-4 to 4-6.

All of northern CT will not see 5", especially in the valley. My forecast of 5-8" for you seems ok IMO.

N ORH county is getting porked in this first round...liuckily I'm just to the south of that hole and getting very nice snow currently. I'm sure they'll make up for it though before the storm is out.

Yeah, it's been weak so far here.

1.7" (some 2" lollies). Light snow with poor flake size

Still, my driveway and road are now 100% covered

snapback.pngctsnowstorm628, on 28 February 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

If all of northern CT sees 5+" I will be first to apologize to you and Kevin, no questions asked. If 0z comes in juicier and colder, then I'll bump up northern CT from 2-4 to 4-6.

All of northern CT will not see 5", especially in the valley. My forecast of 5-8" for you seems ok IMO.

He lucked out getting into a good band. Lucking out on a band doesn't justify weenie snow amounts.

yeah i checked other sites (FIT, ORH, up into NH)... 15z knocked off about 1" snowfall everywhere compared to 3z/9z...

in other words, seems more a dip in QPF rather than a warmer solution specific for eastern Mass

FIT still around 11" (mean), not that I am expecting quite that. QPF is the culprit

Archived