• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
2012 March Banter Thread

CooL

It really is beautiful out there huh.. I think i may take a trip ou to the north fork later in June.. I haven't been out there in quite some time..

AG3 does boat cruises on his 41' striker. PM him. I did one with him last year. His daily rate is usually 250 a head but he cut me a discount, I'm sure he will do the same fr you. You get lunch, choice of drink, and digital picture as part of the package. If you want to fish, its bring your own bait but he has the gear and covers the license stuff. It was a blast!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you add alcohol it is much more enjoyable.

until you are hanging your head over the side of the boat wishing you were dead from sickness.

AG3 isn't the smoothest of drivers, he will hit the waves and chop in the sound, so i don't recommend getting loaded on his tours, but one or two is recommended, his sense of humor is a little dry.

AG3 does boat cruises on his 41' striker. PM him. I did one with him last year. His daily rate is usually 250 a head but he cut me a discount, I'm sure he will do the same fr you. You get lunch, choice of drink, and digital picture as part of the package. If you want to fish, its bring your own bait but he has the gear and covers the license stuff. It was a blast!!! :thumbsup:

Does he take checks

are you inferring you want to bounce a check on him? or are you seriously asking? I paid by check, but he knows me.

I don't know his general policy.

I'm seriously asking, Im intrested in doing it, it sounds like a good time and knowing I love the ocean and fishing it might be a good idea for me to do it.

I'm seriously asking, Im intrested in doing it, it sounds like a good time and knowing I love the ocean and fishing it might be a good idea for me to do it.

He's joking. I dont have a 41' boat and I dont charge people. LOL.

Trials is riot.

Archived