Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
2012 March Banter Thread

CooL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont take pics of fish I am releasing. Puts too much stress on the fish and I want to assure the fish surviving 100% by not taking it out of the water.

Chances are the fish has a better chance of surviving out of the polluted LI Sound than in it.

Chances are the fish has a better chance of surviving out of the polluted LI Sound than in it.

Yeah. Then that would suck since millions of striped bass use the Hudson River and the LI sound as a route to their migration every spring and fall.

SPC now has a "See Text" 5% risk for tomorrow evening. The NAM and CMC still show isolated storms moving through in the evening, with the GFS also apparently showing some storms with the cold front.

post-1753-0-14024000-1331584948.gif

poor Earthlight has to stay up till 2:30am now to wait for the SPC WRF

OT, but does anyone know why it would say "post from so and so not shown" then "subscribe" right next to their name. I must have clicked something by accident, but now I can't see posts from a ton of people.

You clicked "turn on fliter" by accident, turn off your filter!

OT, but does anyone know why it would say "post from so and so not shown" then "subscribe" right next to their name. I must have clicked something by accident, but now I can't see posts from a ton of people.

Change skin. Bottom left. Under change theme. Change it back to American Weather skin.

Archived