• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
2012 March Banter Thread

CooL

You wear a 15lb vest have to hop over 6 foot fence run up and down stairs 3 times, then crowd control machine push 4 times pull 4 on an 80lb machine it's simple, run around an obstacle course 5 times, drag dummy 35 feet then put a fake gun into a circle pull 15 times non dominant hand 16 with dominant

Sounds easy except for the fence part. I can't jump over a fence lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't you have a kitchen?? :lmao:

just a joke man

ROFLMAO! Good idea, I'll send her in there :lol: . Problem is the Kitchen is an open concept so it looks right out into the living area where we have the LCD screen so she'd still annoy me even if I forced her into the kitchen lol. :lol:

Guest Pamela

It's not to hard the dummy and the crowd control are the toughest IMO

The crowd control part of the exam is *very* tough...I've included this short video clip to give you an idea of what will be expected of you...

Just absolute beautiful day yesterday....another one on tap today....love it

I think everyday this month will be like that and then we'll be wishing next winter was here after a major dose of weenie boredom.

I'm ready to break some warm records next week though, gfs looks very warm, definite 70s, we'll see if we flirt with 80F.

It's really insane. I'm not sure we torch for the next 2 weeks but if the GFS is right we will be running somewhere between +12 and +15 for the month by the 22nd, almost assuring us one of the warmest Marchs on record

I think everyday this month will be like that and then we'll be wishing next winter was here after a major dose of weenie boredom.

I'm ready to break some warm records next week though, gfs looks very warm, definite 70s, we'll see if we flirt with 80F.

It's really insane. I'm not sure we torch for the next 2 weeks but if the GFS is right we will be running somewhere between +12 and +15 for the month by the 22nd, almost assuring us one of the warmest Marchs on record

Awesome.. Why not continue this crazy warm stretch.. :) If this warmth does come- expect full green up by mid/late april.. Things are going to be blosseming very quickly from here on out!

NYC = Richmond - weatherwise... it's crazy!

Archived