Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
2012 March Banter Thread

CooL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My iPhone 4S is vastly superior to my previous Android phone, I miss the google navigation though.

I have an iPad 1 so I'll be sitting this one out, however I did watch the liveblog.

My HTC Rezound blows Iphone4s out of the water and its 4G LTE. Its screen alone makes the 4s cry.

63.5F here in Monmouth with the smell of fire in the air.

BTW - onion grass already starting to shoot up in spots - at least 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule and probably the earliest I've ever seen it. Sticker bushes in the woods beginning to green up and some maple species have their red buds out and blaring.

63.5F here in Monmouth with the smell of fire in the air.

BTW - onion grass already starting to shoot up in spots - at least 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule and probably the earliest I've ever seen it. Sticker bushes in the woods beginning to green up and some maple species have their red buds out and blaring.

Same here it smells like brush fire, it's that time of year already had one not far from me last week

SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW YORK NY

957 AM EST WED MAR 7 2012

CTZ005>009-NJZ002-004-006-103>108-NYZ067>075-176-178-072300-

NORTHERN FAIRFIELD-NORTHERN NEW HAVEN-NORTHERN MIDDLESEX-

NORTHERN NEW LONDON-SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD-WESTERN PASSAIC-

EASTERN PASSAIC-HUDSON-WESTERN BERGEN-EASTERN BERGEN-

WESTERN ESSEX-EASTERN ESSEX-WESTERN UNION-EASTERN UNION-ORANGE-

PUTNAM-ROCKLAND-NORTHERN WESTCHESTER-SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER-

NEW YORK (MANHATTAN)-BRONX-RICHMOND (STATEN ISLAND)-

KINGS (BROOKLYN)-NORTHERN QUEENS-SOUTHERN QUEENS-

957 AM EST WED MAR 7 2012

A DRY AIR MASS WILL COMBINE WITH INCREASING SOUTHWEST WINDS TO

CREATE CONDITIONS MORE CONDUCIVE TO FIRE SPREAD THIS AFTERNOON.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY SHOULD DECREASE TO 25 TO 30 PERCENT THIS

AFTERNOON...WHILE WIND GUSTS INCREASE TO 20 TO 25 MPH.

THESE CONDITIONS WOULD LIKELY AID FIRE SPREAD IF IGNITION OCCURS.

STAY TUNED TO NOAA ALL HAZARDS WEATHER RADIO OR VISIT OUR WEB

SITE AT WEATHER.GOV/NYC FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND UPDATES.

$$

GOODMAN

What else does it do that the IPAD 2 doesn't? Is it mainly the 4G?

I currently have the IPAD 2 and am looking at getting the Apple TV thing.

Much higher resolution and faster.

But the 4g lte still getting 9 hours of battery life is the biggest thing on it.

Much higher resolution and faster.

But the 4g lte still getting 9 hours of battery life is the biggest thing on it.

So it really is the 4G more than anything. I can deal with not having that. As far as reolution, if video cannot stream at higher than 1080p who cares. Heck even the camera on the IPAD 3 cannot record higher than 1080p. What type of content is viewable at these higher resolutions? Is it pictures, is it games, is it computer animation?

What is your opinion on the Apple TV thing, do you have it? You think it is worth it?

So it really is the 4G more than anything. I can deal with not having that. As far as reolution, if video cannot stream at higher than 1080p who cares. Heck even the camera on the IPAD 3 cannot record higher than 1080p. What type of content is viewable at these higher resolutions? Is it pictures, is it games, is it computer animation?

What is your opinion on the Apple TV thing, do you have it? You think it is worth it?

Not a big fan of streaming TV, so I dont have a positive opinion on Apple TV or Google TV.

Not a big fan of streaming TV, so I dont have a positive opinion on Apple TV or Google TV.

I am with you actually. I could care less but my wife wants to watch her Netflix junk on the big screen and I don't have a Blu-Ray player with the Netflix feature. Maybe I should just get a new blu-ray player that has Netflix lol.

Thats good to hear. You should come out here one day so we can throw a few games i get a $1/game at my alley. Btw you through 15 or 16 ibs?

I use a 14 but I'm getting new balls soon (i know that sounds wrong) and I'm going to get a 15 because I'm going to work up to the 16, and study's show theres a miniscule at most difference in pin action.

I am with you actually. I could care less but my wife wants to watch her Netflix junk on the big screen and I don't have a Blu-Ray player with the Netflix feature. Maybe I should just get a new blu-ray player that has Netflix lol.

if you're into games, get the PS3, totally worth it

What did you have to do?

You wear a 15lb vest have to hop over 6 foot fence run up and down stairs 3 times, then crowd control machine push 4 times pull 4 on an 80lb machine it's simple, run around an obstacle course 5 times, drag dummy 35 feet then put a fake gun into a circle pull 15 times non dominant hand 16 with dominant

if you're into games, get the PS3, totally worth it

I'm not really a gamer. I just want to stop my wife from annoying me to get it to show on the LCD TV. There are two choices left to me in that case, Apple TV or a Blu-Ray with Netflix features.

Archived