Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
2012 March Banter Thread

CooL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12z GFS as well is pretty cold in the medium range.

Monday- high of 37. low of 23

Tuesday - high of 35. low of 21

Wednesday - high of 40. low of 32

I think we were expecting relatively seasonal temps (if not slightly below normal) for Mon-Wed of next week. NWS has lower 40s, lower 40s, and 50 for Mon, Tues, Wed respectively.

There's an outside chance that this period could see the last 32 or below temp for the park, especially if the torch lasts through late March.

I think we were expecting relatively seasonal temps (if not slightly below normal) for Mon-Wed of next week. NWS has lower 40s, lower 40s, and 50 for Mon, Tues, Wed respectively.

There's an outside chance that this period could see the last 32 or below temp for the park, especially if the torch lasts through late March.

We just have to be careful of something like the 12z euro showed. Its March and March is infamous for cutoffs which would make our weather disgusting for days.

We just have to be careful of something like the 12z euro showed. Its March and March is infamous for cutoffs which would make our weather disgusting for days.

Yea let's hope it doesn't happen. Luckily the teleconnections are on the side of blowtorch for the duration.

I dont get jollys off boston missing a snowstorm or busting........immature imo......

I only saw some posts describing how BOS got hosed, but not expressing joy. There was not much joy in this thread about any failed winter (exclusive of the annoying prayers for 80 degrees in March).

Perhaps this is your personal mea culpa for guilt over some inner satisfaction that you were feeling?

I only saw some posts describing how BOS got hosed, but not expressing joy. There was not much joy in this thread about any failed winter (exclusive of the annoying prayers for 80 degrees in March).

Perhaps this is your personal mea culpa for guilt over some inner satisfaction that you were feeling?

Agreed no one publicly said anything from the posts I have seen. People just want drama. A lot of dsb in this thread.

agreed...I was hoping they'd get 3 feet. what's the point in being jealous of someone's snow? there are happy weenies up there finally. our time will come too.

I think it sucks that much of SNE got hosed. I was hoping to live that one vicariously. Now I have to settle for the mountain/inland snow threads, which is good, but not as satisfying as the coastal plain :)

Wow, what a huge fail.

pretty funny in the SNE thread-folks trying to figure out where the next batch of snow is coming from....you know you are screwed when.....

Boston fail

I hope the snow misses them to the south and North

Because it's not snowing in my area. I'm jealous :cry:

Tell them to send some snow down this way. Thanks. :hug:

Alot of people including some mets were worried about suppression with this storm for SNE and NNE. They are so lucky. Pisses me off.

I rest my case....

Oh btw im very comfortable with my internet COC size....thanks for concern

agreed...I was hoping they'd get 3 feet. what's the point in being jealous of someone's snow? there are happy weenies up there finally. our time will come too.

07-08 was pure torture for the I-80 corridor from here all the way west; it was a pure latitude winter. However, we definitely made up for it in 09-10, when we got blasted on 2/25/10 esp.

The 12z GFS as well is pretty cold in the medium range.

Monday- high of 37. low of 23

Tuesday - high of 35. low of 21

Wednesday - high of 40. low of 32

The torch starts next Thursday in ernest....check out the progs for then...wow. Let's hope it verifies..gimme anything b/w 55-80 for the rest of march

at least this year we won't have to listen to all the dumb sun angle posts

That was a trials fantasy storm. It was only supported by the Canadien or something of that sort...a big yawn and obvious it had no chance in this winter of wall to wall FAIL

just about fits this winter as far as nothing to track throughout the entire country ughhh......lets hope for a weak el nino next winter :snowman:

The torch starts next Thursday in ernest....check out the progs for then...wow. Let's hope it verifies..gimme anything b/w 55-80 for the rest of march

at least this year we won't have to listen to all the dumb sun angle posts

Let's hope it lasts. The euro only has a 2 day torch and then cutoff low hell.

Archived