BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 23 Disorganized Mess

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picture his worksite....15 long haired men all scalped with their horse's mane lying around in patchwork...almost like patches of sod on the ground.

LOL..one of the hourly obs from Peru actually shows cloudy ..as the air is thick and blackened by long hair flying about..even though it's a completely sunny day

LOL..one of the hourly obs from Peru actually shows cloudy ..as the air is thick and blackened by long hair flying about..even though it's a completely sunny day

LOL. Its' sad seeing so much grass now. I'm thinking I might be down to no more than 15% coverage.

They tapped the trees last week. When you compare the height of the tap holes from prior years, you can really appreciate how crappy this year really has been. I'm looking at holes out my office window that are 4' higiher than some of the ones in there today.

I'm still holding out hope for a bookend storm to Rocktober, but I'm also beginning to look to see if I can get a good pre-season purchase on a new lawn tractor. Very, very sad.

Archived