BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Not seeing any further shifts N today and overnight would be huge confidence wise. Keeping expectations around 2" would be the best way to look at it and not get swayed by thoughts of higher numbers.

Based on what's transpired this winter so far, I would like to see a storm where the snow is deep enough to actually cover the grass, and actually sticks to surfaces other than grass, car tops, and trashcan lids. That's my minimum over/under crtieria for Sunday.

I haven't deleted anything...YET! But my trigger finger's itchy from the lack of storm mode this winter!

As for JB's map...yeah...really not that crazy. I was expecting to see "lolli's to 12"" or something like that over all of I-95.

But notice he leaves hope for the rest of the I-95 weenies by saying no changes yet :lol: .

Yea sorry i figured if anyone was interested they could go over there and see the whole conversation.

Well next time, you may want to list where it came from. Not everyone reading knows who Adam and Tony are and what subforum they are from.

Archived