BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, it's a shame thay midlo lives in an area that is tainted by DT's legacy. Outside of FB, most weenies hope RIC get dryslotted with a 925mb warm layer and surface temps in the 70's. Weenies that mother's lives were threatened hope that RIC's volcano wakes up.

At the very least I hope RIC has clear cold nights and the sound of snow guns blaring.

Yea, it's a shame thay midlo lives in an area that is tainted by DT's legacy. Outside of FB, most weenies hope RIC get dryslotted with a 925mb warm layer and surface temps in the 70's. Weenies that mother's lives were threatened hope that RIC's volcano wakes up.

At the very least I hope RIC has clear cold nights and the sound of snow guns blaring.

I can tell by visiting the NE subforum :lol:

To be honest, I'm indifferent about this storm. If it happens, great, I'll be happy. If not, then whatever.

With the setup we have, the GFS will make some pretty drastic changes with each run, until we figure out how/if any phase happens, and how it would be affected by the strength of the 50/50 low and other features. Small changes in timing can lead to huge differences at the surface, so by no means will I take this as a linear trend.

And the Euro is a miss to the east. We aren't out of the game by any means.

We may not know until Saturday at this rate. The post earlier by one of the mets showing all the players in this thing really does give you an indication of just how hard this will be to nail down. We're still in the game, as is everyone from about Fla to Maine it would seem.

I got 3 weenie phrases out of this one post. Not saying it is bad in the model thread but I just love reading the same things said for every threat. The first bolded has the most truth.

Archived