• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

Let's be honest here. If we dont get accum snow, every single one of us will be rooting for rain or dry within 800 miles.

We can post "I'm ok with the se cashing in because it's more rare" or "2-4 is a joke in ne even if we are wet" but we all know the truth. If the ma doesn't score with this storm, everyone else can go F themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest here. If we dont get accum snow, every single one of us will be rooting for rain or dry within 800 miles.

We can post "I'm ok with the se cashing in because it's more rare" or "2-4 is a joke in ne even if we are wet" but we all know the truth. If the ma doesn't score with this storm, everyone else can go F themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course your right and anyone who says otherwise is flat out lying.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

When it was raining here last week I hoped with every hope that Fozz would get rain too.

You are being nasty, like i stated in the other thread the guys in NE said the GGEM was the best model for a few storms up there this winter.

cool.. i stand by american made products which only show 1000+ mile shifts in one day.

I was making a joke, you have to chill. I apoligized to Ian but you cannot move on. Oh and a little boys and girls club where you talk behind everyones back is right?

If you saw that comment, and have an account there, then it wasn't behind your back. If he accepted your apology, then sure, I'll move on, but sometimes your "jokes" just aren't funny.

I was making a joke, you have to chill. I apoligized to Ian but you cannot move on. Oh and a little boys and girls club where you talk behind everyones back is right?

petty.. more than right. online drama is funz.

If you saw that comment, and have an account there, then it wasn't behind your back. If he accepted your apology, then sure, I'll move on, but sometimes your "jokes" just aren't funny.

I do not have an account there but a friend of mine does and he cut and pasted the convo for me, very mature of you fuzzie. I am sorry i can't make you laugh all the time. At least i sometimes make funny jokes i have yet to see you make one in all the years i have been on the boards.

petty.. more than right. online drama is funz.

Thank the lord you are more mature then some of out other dear members who spend half their day chatting about total BS there. No wonder we cannot raise major money for this board, most of the people don't work because they are on DBM all day.

I do not have an account there but a friend of mine does and he cut and pasted the convo for me, very mature of you fuzzie.

lol

I am sorry i can't make you laugh all the time. At least i sometimes make funny jokes i have yet to see you make one in all the years i have been on the boards.

You don't have to, but you also don't have to make dumb, borderline disgusting "jokes".

Thank the lord you are more mature then some of out other dear members who spend half their day chatting about total BS there. No wonder we cannot raise major money for this board, most of the people don't work because they are on DBM all day.

The HIIIIVVVVVVVEEE!!!11!1!11!11!1!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd be lying through my arse if I said I didn't feel that way about every storm.

I told myself to go to bed at 12am cause i have to be at work by 830am. Its 1235 and i am up for the EURO :axe:

I have to be up at 6 a.m. for a 7:30 meeting but i figure i could nap from 6 to 8 tomorrow night if need be, nothing happens then anyway. For the first legit threat of the winter i am willing to sleep 4 hours tonight.

I have to be up at 6 a.m. for a 7:30 meeting but i figure i could nap from 6 to 8 tomorrow night if need be, nothing happens then anyway. For the first legit threat of the winter i am willing to sleep 4 hours tonight.

euro will be in range by 1:15...anyone who isnt sleeping already can make it another 40 minutes

Online drama in a weather forum is about as serious as a 9th grader extrapolating the nam to 120 hours and explaining why the euro is clearly wrong because it doesn't show snow in their backyard.

It's all in good fun, Fuzzie is almost young enough to be my son so i am not to concerned. I would be upset if it was someone like you saying it.

Archived