BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 11/12 Storm Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like snow is into CT by 4:00-5:00 am Sat morning..just like that last Saturday snowstorm in Jan. running in the snow FTW

I'm pissed about this timing b/c this could cost me 9.5 hours of work on Saturday. That's about $80-$85 I'd be losing. That would be the second time that has happened. That Sat. one in January cancelled work for me too.

I'm pissed about this timing b/c this could cost me 9.5 hours of work on Saturday. That's about $80-$85 I'd be losing. That would be the second time that has happened. That Sat. one in January cancelled work for me too.

It's perfect timing for maximum stickability. Later mornig start gives sun thru clouds and ground chance to warm

WBZ verbatim 3-6" here, up to about Bob and Jerry, down through but just NW of Providence and into SE CT. NW of there 1-3" over Will and Ray back to about Keene and then cutting SW. Nothing in NW MA.

east of about Mashpee it's 1-3" as he has rain to snow.

So Bob and Jerry get 3-6" as do I, Pete gets nothing.

I love when you guys spike the ball 36 to 48 hrs out. It's kind of like watching Lucy pull the ball away from Charlie Brown....again.

Archived