• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 11/12 Storm Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

If you are reasonable with expectations, I would not worry about wave interference right now. The 00z RAOBS should have the best sampling yet of the stuff coming south threw Canada. Also, the fact that the nrn stream energy is getting better looking will help. If the euro holds serve or gets better, than I'd feel better about widespread accumulations. Even as of now, it's probably going to occur, but how much is in question.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are reasonable with expectations, I would not worry about wave interference right now. The 00z RAOBS should have the best sampling yet of the stuff coming south threw Canada. Also, the fact that the nrn stream energy is getting better looking will help. If the euro holds serve or gets better, than I'd feel better about widespread accumulations. Even as of now, it's probably going to occur, but how much is in question.

Euro holding serve or trending favorably will be key, Anything else from that may be troubling except for eastern areas

RED FLAG

Those are the red flag for this storm...Hard for them to cave this close in. I think models will settle on a moderate event for much of SNE...somebody will likely get a heavy event (ie- 6"+) Right now I'd bet it's somewhere in interior SE MA.

I love how Kevin needs amounts from mets everywhere.

Anyways looks like euro may be a bit better here.

I get info from as many sources as I can..That way I know everyones bias's and I know what to actually expect. Some balls to wall like me and JB, some know nothing and throw #'s at dartboards like Margusity,,some are analysts like Will, Gibbs, Phil..and some are careful like you..and others are downers like Ryan..you factor all your known bias's together and you can get a reasonable idea for the final result

I get info from as many sources as I can..That way I know everyones bias's and I know what to actually expect. Some balls to wall like me and JB, some know nothing and throw #'s at dartboards like Margusity,,some are analysts like Will, Gibbs, Phil..and some are careful like you..and others are downers like Ryan..you factor all your known bias's together and you can get a reasonable idea for the final result

LOL, how am I not an analyst? Anyways, looks similar to 00z.

I get info from as many sources as I can..That way I know everyones bias's and I know what to actually expect. Some balls to wall like me and JB, some know nothing and throw #'s at dartboards like Margusity,,some are  analysts like Will, Gibbs, Phil..and some are careful like you..and others are downers like Ryan..you factor all your known bias's together and you can get a reasonable idea for the final result

Just remember my text from 8 days ago

Archived