Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
The feb 4-5 storm (Obs/Discussions)

Ji

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. You just went to 37 degrees (4000 Wisconsin). No inversion layer- 37 = frozen.

radar is pretty iffy even compared to nam sim further west. wonder how much we get after this first batch.

Channel 9's future cast had this batch coming through as mostly rain then another batch developing later as rain/mix....that second batch was well South of my location though...

well we did miss the second batch on the last event.

Channel 9's future cast had this batch coming through as mostly rain then another batch developing later as rain/mix....that second batch was well South of my location though...

I have a feeling this will be it...RUC/RR/HRRR earlier in the day were showing a second batch moving through overnight but they seem to be back off that idea...

12-16 more hours according to the models we hug

yeah i was questioning that earlier. i mean there was a forecast lull of some sort and with everything a bit fast it comes early now i guess. prob too soon to write it off but radar is kinda ugly to west so far. may be increasing in oh near wv border tho.. at this point im totally imby. i could not care less if someone in n md got 1".

Archived