Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
The feb 4-5 storm (Obs/Discussions)

Ji

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are only a couple miles from me. Everything coated here except pavement. What is your elevation? I'm at 400' although I doubt that matters too much.

I was in Ballenger until about 20 after 3.....it was mostly rain w/ some snow. By the time I got to my house 15 mins later (4mi North) it was all snow and sticking to everything except pavement. I'm at about 350'.

It's not sticking to cars, grass, etc near you?

You are only a couple miles from me. Everything coated here except pavement. What is your elevation? I'm at 400' although I doubt that matters too much.

Ok just in the last five minutes it has started to stick to the neighbors cars but only barely. My elevation is 390'.

ETA: it is now starting to stick to the ground, not sure why when only 2 miles to the S of TradeWinds it took longer to stick. My neighborhood sits in a bowl though so maybe that is why?

Storm is haulin so far. Seems hard to believe it will last another 12-14 hrs.

There should be another area of steady precip (albeit lighter than current stuff) that tries to develop this evening through about 06 or 09z as some weak upper level support moves through. Most guidance has it south of the current stuff.

There should be another area of steady precip (albeit lighter than current stuff) that tries to develop this evening through about 06 or 09z as some weak upper level support moves through. Most guidance has it south of the current stuff.

PA border looks to shut off well before this area but nam was still precipitating till close to 12z. We'll see.

Archived