Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 16/17 light icing and mix

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wxniss well respected poster, great shots of a beautiful city.

thanks man

nice little event tonight, almost a festive atmosphere here among SNE posters...

at least we finally got the AK vortex hex off our backs: it can snow in 2011-2012, even if odds are stacked against us.

I just took another few measurements and 2.2" is the final for round 1. Just light snow here now. Waiting up for round 2. Wondering what sfc temps and BL will be like in a few hours.

me 2 brotha

going to workoutworld 24 hours gym in peabody mass in about 20 min...then back by 230 am for round 2 ding ding ding!

That 1.2" measurement is a complete fail

Its only before midnight...so anything after that is not listed. Also remember, that BOS is out in the harbor. Still might be a fail, but they almost always report less in marginal temperature setup than people in the actual city.

All The Boys are Here!! 1.5" of Surprise Snow! Somehow everyone has more than me. Oh well. PVD FAIL AGAIN!! Hahaha, 0.3". GOD they suck.

78 3/4 Days is the Final Statistic. I will now see if 78 3/4 Days without an Inch of snow falling is a record. I'm Running through the Utah Snow stats. Earlier this month, the 0.1" stat ended at 72 Days.

All The Boys are Here!! 1.5" of Surprise Snow! Somehow everyone has more than me. Oh well. PVD FAIL AGAIN!! Hahaha, 0.3". GOD they suck.

78 3/4 Days is the Final Statistic. I will now see if 78 3/4 Days without an Inch of snow falling is a record. I'm Running through the Utah Snow stats. Earlier this month, the 0.1" stat ended at 72 Days.

Tell Felgie he gives Ray from Wilmington pants tent.

Archived