Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 16/17 light icing and mix

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temp down from 40 to about 36. There are some wet flakes mixed in but nothing is sticking. I'm fine with that, can do without the salty onslaught to the vehicles. Save it for Thursday night.

Has Boston gotten an inch yet?

I'm close to 2 inches so I think an 1+ at BOS is a lock. Probably close to 1.5-2 I bet.

Futility record will not be reached this year. I predict it's a done deal by 1/25.

Yeah... I was rooting for the grand daddy, but man does seeing the white stuff change sentiments quickly...

I suspect KBOS will be around at least 3.5" for the season by the end of the night... ~5.5" until we bust the futility record, and looks like the next week has at least 1 other event...

Yeah... I was rooting for the grand daddy, but man does seeing the white stuff change sentiments quickly...

I suspect KBOS will be around at least 3.5" for the season by the end of the night... ~5.5" until we bust the futility record, and looks like the next week has at least 1 other event...

Not going to be easy, but BOS might have wiped out the futility record by this time next week...If they can get like 2-3" from the clipper and then do the same in the next event...00z guidance thus far has the Saturday night event south, but we know how much those can trend back north...and the Euro ensembles were quite a bit north at 12z.

Archived