• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
January Banter Thread

Psalm 148:8

Everybody calm down, There is a possible dangerous situation ahead of us! PLEASE gas up your sleds now before the rush!!! :snowing:

From the Avenger... lol

That is a cross polar injection of cold into the N America with a negative epo... the kind of pattern that can bring snow all the way into the heart of Dixie, yet alone further north...

Where do we get the Gas :?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite likely as Friday morning down in Charlotte, there was yellow pollen around some of the water puddles from the over night rain.

It likely blew in from the south with the strong south winds overnight Thursday night.

I noticed that as well.. there was yellow pollen in the puddle ice yesterday morning.

Must be time for the Euro...

662 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

346 members, 281 guests, 35 anonymous users (See full list)

Google, codgator, wx4life, winterwx21, Alek, East TN Weather, Snowmaster, MikeB, MacGruber, ag3, adh24, snowwoman, marino13882, Ellinwood, PB GFI, denvillenj, Kaner587, ouamber, Allsnow, wolfsheepsheadbay, mnweather, wxwatcher91, 93SOTC, whiteout, JCT777, JPL, Fantom, packbacker, geo1, cny rider, TradeWinds, Lady Di, Dryslot, ncgolfguy, XtremeWx, PWMan, carolina dude, catoctin wx, Madvmax, landof2rivers, the_bear, Sqwearl, jfletch, ncweathergirl, jm1220, weathafella, david30, okie333, dwagner88, CapeCodWeather.net, snowchill, Jeff B, wxmanmitch, chubbs, wxmx, Johnno, jjvesnow, Saturn510, JMU2004, trat, lyngo, boardwalksnow, snowflake, Cornsnow, thenewbigmack, Chris L, MW02703, Mark McIntyre, Hilton01, Suburban, Blizzcane, GordoTheHat, Huntsvegas50, CooL, stellarfun, HeinzGuy, frazdaddy, dinkle89, kvn139, prinsburg_wx, Hoosier, ejoyner, Dammit100, earthlight, usedtobe, ram1500, Gastonwxman, whardyunc, Northern Foothills Snowman, mahk_webstah, kab2791, Madroch, cyclone, Weathergun, phil882, FLO, Turner Team, Austinwx, weathermd, Cheeznado, OSUmetstud, suzannah, gfp76, ravensrule, shaggy, OUtwister, chwxmom, iu2001grad, weather94, oldlogin, jetski09, meatwad, ice1972, Sock Puppet, HighPressure, ksc, blizzardof09, Spanks45, KokomoWX, TazzMan, brettman320, JayPSU, Shawn, jasonkelly, Shania1, dryslotted, rossi, sko74, SuperNET, WES1, MBRI, snowlurker, TheWeatherPimp, goobagooba, WxMidwest, manorlandscape, HWY316wx, Pistolpete78, am19psu, Vergent, CoastalWx, red, Justin_p, JamieOber, windyinnc, downeastnc, toronto blizzard, Geos, WxUSAF, icebreaker5221, kdskidoo, SLICK, snowstorm2011, smoof, Jersey Andrew, CADManager, dan88, cgm333, YanksFan27, NEXtreme, rangerrred04, weatherMA, NJHurricane, Ken, cjr231, snowNH, ClemsonTiger, Blizzard92, snowhound, Kmlwx, dntjr, snitki2, Harbourton, Emmett Brown, Billabong, NattyBo, ClemsonCruiser, FallsLake, BryanB, Jmister, Cyclone-68, jwolfe, Yorkpa, gymengineer, rduwx, AJF0602, FrederickWX, Midshore, messenger, doublegunsstk, macriver, hartweather, jdbrooklyn, wahooegger, Zelocita Weather, WeatherMatrix, chris21, stemwinder, rgrimes945, phillybudman, Heels98, TheBudMan, NavyMatt, bdevil02, wisconsinwx, Typhoon Tip, mdsnowlover, Colonel Badger, Eskimo Joe, WhiteoutMD, wncsnow, potvn_sx, NTriadwx, metwannabe, snowlover91, mdjnr, SnowFiend, bkviking, NCStateMMY, JJBASHB, blinkers88, tamerakitten, afterimage, ctweather, NLMIII, hckyplayer8, aanance, bmc10, Neblizzard, BlizzardWx, bhamwx205, pjr, markyk, ineedsnow, ECW, DavidK, Trent, itsdnice, The Madd One, jiksports, mikepie, loshjott, jrodd321, SlowerLowerDE, HoldMyLife, fsu_wxgirl, crmtaj, BillT, dmb8021, hohnywx, ClashmoreMike, John Wensink, famartin, snowlover2, fishinfever, BIG FROSTY, tblevins, like a storm, wishiwereamet, WFFaithful, pcbjr, CarverWX, Southern Track, VTwx, bluehens, wederwarrior, SnowGoose69, DFCIAF, MetHerb, snowcrazy, nchighcountrywx, gisman, scudric, Flizzard, manchesterwx, reesevh14, ChrisM, Shack, noforsnow, gil888, vr4jon, nnweather757, OSUdoc, Pilotwx, Mogulbasher, BeamerAL, uncle W, Venge97RI, Thundersnow12, Ridingtime, FreeRain, mattie g, nycsnow, simpsonsbuff, viking70, AdamHLG, j24vt, ono, lab94, Modfan, Professional Lurker, weatherman566, rian773, GD0815, phlwx, Dustin, MikeS, jonjon, Jefflaw77, snowwors2, msuwx, Tullioz, Snow Bow, Wx Weenie, BethesdaWX, north pgh, bjohnson102184, FULLAUTO, mattinpa, Plfdwxdude, anotherman, Redmorninglight, JustinWX, KBPPradmet11, PatRuane, HerringBayWx, HighStakes, ma blizzard, ace0927, jmundie, snow dreamer, OXC Weather, Chrisrotary12, pazzo83, fyredog28, dmc76, SVT450R, Sn0waddict, mattskiva, mattb65, weatherfide, RodneyS, NorEaster27, dta1984, caviman2201, SP, HIT N RUN

I can tell that things are really hopping now since it's been 45 minutes since anyone posted in the medium-long range thread. That pattern change is right around the corner.

Nice try on sarcasm. It's almost always dead between the 12z euro and the 18z gfs.

Nice. Looking good for my flight Sunday. Maybe you weenies will get some snow while im gone. Thats pretty sure to happen, because then my wife will be on the phone with me constantly acting like the world is going to end, wondering "what should i do"?

I'm sure that's what my husband thinks, too. The reality, though, is more like "Home Alone". ;)

poor brick lol - although my optimism is starting to fade. the pattern hasnt changed from the horrible one it is locked in, and honestly it doesnt look too good for a couple of weeks. by then we will be down to about 4 weeks left for a lot of us. granted things can happen suddenly, i wish they would obvious :lol: this year does seem to be the type of year we had before two great winters of the cold is 10 days away. until there are some drastic changes i dont see much reason to think the current pattern lock is going to swing to the other side.

i just hope we can get a couple of cold shots in and some moisture for an inch or so - which probably wouldnt pop up until a couple of days out....i am having doubts that we are going to have an actual se winter storm to track for a week like we have the past couple of years.

Archived