BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
January Banter Thread

Psalm 148:8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a huge Steeler fan my whole life and yes we got beat last week but we have the best defense in football and Patriots the worse yet the OC for Denver has totally taken his team away from any chance to win. Let Tebow pass when game started instead of run run run and now down 28 and first two plays run run. Fox is there for a reason. Terrible for Carolina and Denver will see the same in years to come

I'm sorry but Bill Bellichick is simply a better coach than Tomlin. The Steelers played Tebow like he had never thrown a football in his whole life. All he had to do was heave it up and that last play? Just plain and simple terrible defense. Dick LeBeau is a HOF DC and still great but he got owned hard. You might have had the best defense all season but not when it counted. Bellichick actually respected his throwing which in turn forced Tebow to win by throwing...which he cant' do. I hate the Pats but damn Bellichick is just the best coach out there.

I'm sorry but Bill Bellichick is simply a better coach than Tomlin. The Steelers played Tebow like he had never thrown a football in his whole life. All he had to do was heave it up and that last play? Just plain and simple terrible defense. Dick LeBeau is a HOF DC and still great but he got owned hard. You might have had the best defense all season but not when it counted. Bellichick actually respected his throwing which in turn forced Tebow to win by throwing...which he cant' do. I hate the Pats but damn Bellichick is just the best coach out there.

No he got a second chance against tebow. Bellichick done nothing until he got Brady. Failed with Browns and Jets. See what he can do with no name players. I doesn't matter I doubt they will win it all. NFC looks to strong. But we will see who knows. Bring on Baseball

To think at one point this was being depicted for this week:

00zgfssnow384.gif

Now look where we stand for the next several days. My, my how things drastically change over the course of the first half of this month. Course this was the 384 but still. GFS kept advertising some sort of threat between the 14th and 18th until last week after losing the storm it had on its 18z run that Sunday.

You guys do know the drill, right? If the models and ensembles show torch in the long range you can take it to the bank. If it shows cold and possible snows it would be like flipping a coin 10 times and having it land on heads all 10 times... lol

That is exactly what I was thinking today. If it's bad (for snow) then it must be right. If it's good it's a fantasy and must be thrown out. sheesshhh

No he got a second chance against tebow. Bellichick done nothing until he got Brady. Failed with Browns and Jets. See what he can do with no name players. I doesn't matter I doubt they will win it all. NFC looks to strong. But we will see who knows. Bring on Baseball

2nd chance against Tebow? He killed him the first chance he had. If anything the Broncos should have been harder the second time around. Bellichick and his crew always do it with no name players. The only times they've splurged on big names was with Randy Moss and Ochocinco. Unlike the Eagles who bought a quarter of a pro bowl team and ended up with a big plate of fail. Remember Brady was a no name player, so was Gronkowski, so was Kevin Faulk and Troy Brown...the list goes on and on. He also turned the Browns around and had the Jets turning a corner. Look I hate the Patriots but Bellichick is the best coach in this league hands down. Don't see how anyone can seriously argue that? Who is better?

The guy has his defensive game plan in the HOF against the Buffalo Bills for God's sake. Also he turned around the Browns and had the Jets going in the right direction defensively that's why when he left everyone was freaking livid. He also turned the Pats around with Bledsoe who was only good when being coached by Bellichick.

I'm thinking Pats and 49'rs go the Super Bowl which would be a great matchup.

I respect the optimism.. That said I have none for the rest of winter for this reason, we are running out of time.

Well, it is hard to be optimistic, but maybe it is like Allan Huffman (RaleighWX) said in his blog today. It's hard to ask if winter is over when it really hasn't started yet. Maybe it is just having a late start and February will be the beginning.

Archived