BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
January Banter Thread

Psalm 148:8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend Fran sent this to me on FB....so kind of her to think of me....Now I am sharing with ya'll.

So you want a snow day? Follow these rituals and your sure to get one!

1. spoon under pillow and matress.

2. pjs inside out and backwards

3. through a icecube behind you and down the toilet

4. throw icecubes at a tree

5. and throw a paper cup out a window

6. Put a dollar and a picture of Mary under your pillow and if it snows put the money in a poor box

7. Snow dances and chants

8. Hang discoballs from your window

9. put 12 orange index cards on the hood of your car.

10. through three icecubes out your window

11. put a orange in your freezer

12. put a cotton ball under your pillow

13. yell "SNOW DAY" into the freezer

My friend Fran sent this to me on FB....so kind of her to think of me....Now I am sharing with ya'll.

So you want a snow day? Follow these rituals and your sure to get one!

1. spoon under pillow and matress.

2. pjs inside out and backwards

3. through a icecube behind you and down the toilet

4. throw icecubes at a tree

5. and throw a paper cup out a window

6. Put a dollar and a picture of Mary under your pillow and if it snows put the money in a poor box

7. Snow dances and chants

8. Hang discoballs from your window

9. put 12 orange index cards on the hood of your car.

10. through three icecubes out your window

11. put a orange in your freezer

12. put a cotton ball under your pillow

13. yell "SNOW DAY" into the freezer

I checked them all off the list...my neighbors already think I'm nuts so they didn't even ask why I was throwing the ice cubes :lol: For something extra I have polished my bracelet, put it on a snowman and have it hanging from the review mirror in the car :wub:

Official view from Lookout cliff...

:lmao:

I checked them all off the list...my neighbors already think I'm nuts so they didn't even ask why I was throwing the ice cubes :lol: For something extra I have polished my bracelet, put it on a snowman and have it hanging from the review mirror in the car :wub:

:lmao:

My bracelet has been there ever since I bought them....how long has that been?? :hug: I think the problem with our winter is that when hubby drove my car on a trip, he took the bracelet off of the rearview mirror......Took me a while to notice it was gone.....I then proceeded to give him the 3rd degree...which then he told me he had put it in the glove box :axe: So to everyone I apologize....for ruining the first part of winter....That is why the NAO and the PNA have not properly aligned themselves....and for this I am truly sorry. :lmao: Braclet has resumed its proper place in the car and now we are ready to rock and roll :lmao:

"Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore. "

"Hello Peter, whats happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up."

My bracelet has been there ever since I bought them....how long has that been?? :hug: I think the problem with our winter is that when hubby drove my car on a trip, he took the bracelet off of the rearview mirror......Took me a while to notice it was gone.....I then proceeded to give him the 3rd degree...which then he told me he had put it in the glove box :axe: So to everyone I apologize....for ruining the first part of winter....That is why the NAO and the PNA have not properly aligned themselves....and for this I am truly sorry. :lmao: Braclet has resumed its proper place in the car and now we are ready to rock and roll :lmao:

:lol: Those bracelets have to be close to a decade old now :hug: I just added the snowman to try and lure Old Man Winter back to the South :wub:

Pretty sure I'm through all the phases of grief now, I finally made it to acceptance... I think the flurries tonight made me at peace with whatever this winter ends up bringing.

Ha! YOu wish :) When you are naked in the front yard at 3am screaming "Why, why", you will have only just begun to feel the beginnings of the real pain. I knew Mother Nature had special things in store for you when it came out that lightening was following you, lol. They'll be writing up case studies on you in years to come :santa:

You know things are bad when in the middle of January, an hour after the Euro has initialized, there is not a single post one way or the other on what it is showing.

Or your temp has been going up all night like it has here last ons had it at 55 which is up from around 51 when I came to work at 6:30 last night. Winds is howling outta the SW. RAH just had a gust to 41 with temps still in the low 50's so they are right on the front, so it will be here in a hr ot two so it might get to the forecast low of 41 before morning........

Archived