• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
1/1-1/4 Lake Effect Snow Outbreak

Thing is even if they have a gravatar it could be him, he has a masters in CIS as well. He could be proxying his IP so easily with hundreds of gravatar accounts. You can have as many gravatars as you have Email addresses...

Foregot that he had his masters in cis. He mentioned that a few hears ago. I know its him behind a ton of phony post.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't move there, there is next to no jobs unless you work at a ski resort. Move to springville, only 30 minute drive to downtown. Kids dont take into affect jobs and work, those are extremely important! As well as your daily commute, lol.

Very true lol. My job is a 2 minute walk or a 30 second drivd from my house. Makes it super convienient when the weathers bad. Springville def is a good choice. Love it there its a beautiful place and yet they have your walmart mcdonalds and pizza huts lol

Don't move there, there is next to no jobs unless you work at a ski resort. Move to springville, only 30 minute drive to downtown. Kids dont take into affect jobs and work, those are extremely important! As well as your daily commute, lol.

I have one more year till college this is my junior year of HS and I have taken in I account that meterology is a pretty bad employment option but it's my passion and I'm bound to find work somewhere even if I am a lowly intern also I want to also look into animal care as a backup because I work at the staten island zoo and have training in reptiles already so I could be a meteorologist by day and vet by night mwahahahhahaha >:)

I have one more year till college this is my junior year of HS and I have taken in I account that meterology is a pretty bad employment option but it's my passion and I'm bound to find work somewhere even if I am a lowly intern also I want to also look into animal care as a backup because I work at the staten island zoo and have training in reptiles already so I could be a meteorologist by day and vet by night mwahahahhahaha >:)

I start classes in September.

i dont understand it at all either. He trolls more than anyone else on the blog and im truly convinced hes behind half the phony post because as soon as he post something he knows is stupid tons of un gravatar bloggers show up saying how they agree with c from p.

Chris definitely posts as other people backing him up. I even caught him doing that once. I wouldn't doubt if he's some of the trolls too.

I have one more year till college this is my junior year of HS and I have taken in I account that meterology is a pretty bad employment option but it's my passion and I'm bound to find work somewhere even if I am a lowly intern also I want to also look into animal care as a backup because I work at the staten island zoo and have training in reptiles already so I could be a meteorologist by day and vet by night mwahahahhahaha > :)

I didn't go for Meteorlogy either for the same exact reason, no jobs. What good is a degree and 5 years of hard work if you don't get rewarded for it at the end. Its now just a past time for me. Decided to dual major a CIS/Economics degree instead.

Ayuud and statenwx... Ecc (erie community college). School troubles prevented me from starting elsewhere but its a start. Kow tons of friends who started at ecc or nccc and moved on to suny schools with good grades.

i got an associate degree in building management from ecc.

ECC graduate (Computer Science) from a few years ago too. The degree is not as worthless as you may think. :)

And meteorology does stink to get into. Definitely not the field to go looking for money. Even worse if you try to into the TV field, they make peanuts.

I didn't go for Meteorlogy either for the same exact reason, no jobs. What good is a degree and 5 years of hard work if you don't get rewarded for it at the end. Its now just a past time for me. Decided to dual major a CIS/Economics degree instead.

I'

I'm going to major in meterology but will probally major in vetinary care too they make a decent salary and demand is high and who dosnt love animals

Chris definitely posts as other people backing him up. I even caught him doing that once. I wouldn't doubt if he's some of the trolls too.

Caught him doing it before too. One time during a snow event last year or the year before there was someone posting as a pizza guy talking about c from p. Then (what he was trying to cover up) he posted an obs about something going on at his house in pendelton but foregot to change his name back to c from p so the post showed up the pizza guy still and then chris came on and said he was immitating him and that the pizza guy was real.

Caught him doing it before too. One time during a snow event last year or the year before there was someone posting as a pizza guy talking about c from p. Then (what he was trying to cover up) he posted an obs about something going on at his house in pendelton but foregot to change his name back to c from p so the post showed up the pizza guy still and then chris came on and said he was immitating him and that the pizza guy was real.

HAHAHAHHAH!!!

What is this guys story he sounds like a lowlife who just wants attention

ECC is definitly a good place for me to start. just gonna be taking some physics classes and classes i didnt finish in high school. It's also a hell of alot cheaper then the SUNY schools. Still windier then hell out but no snow. Whatever snow we did have has melted on the pavement but is still stuck to the grass.

What is this guys story he sounds like a lowlife who just wants attention

Pretty much man, he single handily is ruining a great weather blog. It forced me to move here, however I enjoy it here much more then there. Great news that your going to dual major Staten! Always good to keep your options as open as possible!

Archived