pl0k00n111
    Newest Member
    pl0k00n111
Thursday Wintry Threat

CT Rain

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I's be pretty surprised if the GFS doesn't shift more northwest. It doesn't do well when we have two streams interacting like this and is probably too weak with the southwest energy coming out relative to the strength of the polar jet.

That said ..there is a finite limit to how far nw it can come, but would not surprise me if "you know who" is the snow winner again here for the 500th time. ;)

GEFS take it over the BM.

That is probably alot of rain, though, Jer....

This pattern is akin to a huge sausage fest of a party and this "event" like the one chick who shows up....guys get drunk enough to ogle her, anyway....despite a few strands of hair conquering the confines of her tank top.

Sad state of affairs.

Almost as good as the man in the shed... sig worthy

But first, he will have to clean the vomit off the car.

Where is he? I'm feeling a bit neglected and deprived of my daily abuse from him -

this better not be one of those deals like when Ray disappeared for a week then we heard later.

Euro is abou to come out ... Sensing a better than even odds it will be more amped, just as the 00z was as expected more amped compared to the 12z yesterday.

I's be pretty surprised if the GFS doesn't shift more northwest. It doesn't do well when we have two streams interacting like this and is probably too weak with the southwest energy coming out relative to the strength of the polar jet.

That said ..there is a finite limit to how far nw it can come, but would not surprise me if "you know who" is the snow winner again here for the 500th time. ;)

Hi.

NAM is surprisingly chilly in the boundary layer back here... even for HFD.

Hmmm.

Not to be a dyck but I don't think that is surprising. In fact, I was/am expecting this as things close nearer. I mentioned this several times over the course of the last week, that the cryospheric factorization is not likely cool enough in those priors. There is an anomalously pervasive snow cover across the entire Canadian shield, such that when that baroclinic axis settles through the winds back N the lower levels are likely to get a bit of "freezer door" action off that landscape.

Pete wants everyone to get pummelled

Where is he? I'm feeling a bit neglected and deprived of my daily abuse from him -

this better not be one of those deals like when Ray disappeared for a week then we heard later.

Euro is abou to come out ... Sensing a better than even odds it will be more amped, just as the 00z was as expected more amped compared to the 12z yesterday.

:lol: :lol:

Your sense of humor has been trending more amped of late.....perhaps it has finally passed over the data sparse Rocky Cordillera.

Archived