• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Banter and BS December 2011

Alpha5

yeah man, i said the same thing. We basically need a complete pattern overhaul so we can start rocking again and get some snowstorms. The thing that worries me is that whenever there have been back to back la nina's, never were both cold east coast winters. As long as its cold enough to snow im fine but these december rainstorms have to go, lol.

Yea, winter rainstorms are basically the most miserable type of weather possible.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the euro is a classic signal for east coast snow storm at 240, them I'm the easter bunny.

And LOL at using DT to validate an argument.

I used the guidance and i used the models and i used the signal back on November 30th ...

What are you using?

You are using the same negative attitude that you have so far this season...

I betcha were one of the ones that doubted October 29th as well....

I had Al. He is a really nice guy. I took my roadtest in Gravesend ( right near the marlboro projects ). I passed it the first time.

You are so lucky that you passed it the first time. All of my relatives failed more than three times before they passed it. How did you pass it so quickly? Did you offer your DMV testers lifetime discounts to CVS as a bribe? :P

You are so lucky that you passed it the first time. All of my relatives failed more than three times before they passed it. How did you pass it so quickly? Did you offer your DMV testers lifetime discounts to CVS as a bribe? tongue.png

I have been driving with my dad since I was 15. I had a lot of experience prior to my roadtest. My roadtest took 4 mins. Got 15 points off but passed it.

I passed first time in staten its so easy there

It really is. Much easier than driving in Brooklyn where there are a lot of crazy drivers.

This how you know the weather is boring...talking about taking a road test on staten island...axesmiley.png

What else do you want to talk about?

<p>

8.am roadtest are the best the instructors are happy having coffe didn't see any bad drivers yet lol

Unfortunately, the DMV always forces me to take the road test between 1 PM - 2 PM in VERY SMALL streets in the West 32nd Street area of Coney Island. During that time, there are many pedestrians traversing the streets and school buses blocking traffic. It's like I am conveniently set up to fail every road test by them. My driving skills are almost perfect; however, it appears like the road test is staged. They just want you to cough up $150 for every test each time you attempt to take it. I know this for a fact because when I try practicing in the road test area at other times, the streets are almost empty and there are no pedestrians walking around. It's ridiculous.

<p>

Unfortunately, the DMV always forces me to take the road test between 1 PM - 2 PM in VERY SMALL streets in the West 32nd Street area of Coney Island. During that time, there are many pedestrians traversing the streets and school buses blocking traffic. It's like I am conveniently set up to fail every road test by them. My driving skills are almost perfect; however, it appears like the road test is staged. They just want you to cough up $150 for every test each time you attempt to take it. I know this for a fact because when I try practicing in the road test area at other times, the streets are almost empty and there are no pedestrians walking around. It's ridiculous.

You should just go to another testing site.

<p>

It was the same for me. It's not a setup lol.

You should just go to another testing site.

Exactly. I don't know why he keep on taking it at the same site.

Why is it so hard, i don't get it?

A lot of people don't have prior experience before taking driving lessons. This makes it harder for them to pass the road test. The road test was so easy for me. I got 15 points off because I didn't turn my head when I was parking. I was looking at the mirrors instead.

Because a lot of people drive before with Permits and develop the bad relaxed driving skills and you lose points for that

You still have to drive with a licensed driver when you have your permit. You should get more practice when you have your permit. Don't wait until you take your lessons to practice. My dad use to bring me all the time to an open area to practice my driving. What do you lose points for?

I used the guidance and i used the models and i used the signal back on November 30th ...

What are you using?

You are using the same negative attitude that you have so far this season...

I betcha were one of the ones that doubted October 29th as well....

like your forecasts, your bets are wrong too.

I was one of the first to honk on 10/29 . Go look at the threads.

And being realistic and recogonizing how bad this pattern is isn't being negative, its being intelligent, but keep humping the nogaps and relying on DT, that should work out well for you.

like your forecasts, your bets are wrong too.

I was one of the first to honk on 10/29 . Go look at the threads.

And being realistic and recogonizing how bad this pattern is isn't being negative, its being intelligent, but keep humping the nogaps and relying on DT, that should work out well for you.

Trials, his track record in the past is really good. He doesn't hump anyone. He has been forecasting for many years. I know that because I follow him on his site and on facebook.

Archived