• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Banter and BS December 2011

Alpha5

your neck of the woods also has a massive orthodox jewish population, so its a mix of hillbillies, rednecks and jews...very odd...i was in munsey recently, interesting place.

Was also in Kerhonkson and ellenville...damn is that area run down! i was shocked how bad the economy is, everything is closed and abandoned

Stop by Kiryas Joel.. Hasidic Jews are everywhere!! Other than Crown Heights I believe it has the biggest Hasidic population..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love you man, the lawyer comes out in full force! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i submit to you that JB lacks all credibility as a witness, and therefore, his testimony shall be forever stricken from the record...

The only thing we didn't see out of this debacle was the Korean and CRAS.

Come on, where are the JB and Ruggie updates? How about a 20 line post on the nogaps and how turning it 90 degrees, folding it in thirds, and subtracting -2.6583856 degrees from its 850 temps will give the same output as the control run of the euro?

Or how about a JMA post and how at 100 hours it has a lot of colors that mean nothing.

Anyone?

How about a NCEP chart showing the NAO tanking in January 2022.

How about you zipping it for one whole day?

How about you zipping it for one whole day?

what, no miracle pitches from your boy? He doesnt have some secret mechanism to make it snow?

you are the first one into every thread calling bust and putting things in people's faces, so you pretty much have no right to tell anyone what to do.

3-6 with lollis to 8 inches for I-95, even at 12 bucks a month your getting ripped off.

what, no miracle pitches from your boy? He doesnt have some secret mechanism to make it snow?

you are the first one into every thread calling bust and putting things in people's faces, so you pretty much have no right to tell anyone what to do.

3-6 with lollis to 8 inches for I-95, even at 12 bucks a month your getting ripped off.

When did I call this a bust--show me the post. I simply stated JB's thoughts on the system...I never said I agreed or disagreed. What's wrong with posting a Met's opinion here? It's a weather board for discussion ain't it? Sheezsh.

When did I call this a bust--show me the post. I simply stated JB's thoughts on the system...I never said I agreed or disagreed. What's wrong with posting a Met's opinion here? It's a weather board for discussion ain't it? Sheezsh.

then don't take offense when his non-sense is called out.

then don't take offense when his non-sense is called out.

Hey, I could care less what people say about JB....I read a bunch of mets for different reasons...JB is great at pattern recognition, but he busts from time to time, this month being a good example--individual storms he's so-so.....but he had the right call for the Oct storm and that was roundly ridiculed...for what it's worth.

-

And why are you coming unglued over what was at best a 1-2 inch slop fest for us? Big deal, it's not going to work out...it's Dec 6th...outside of 2002 and 2003, it's hard to get a snowfall this early....we've been spoiled which is why folks seem to think we're entitled to a 12 inch dump as soon as the calendar turns to Dec...

Hey, I could care less what people say about JB....but he had the right call for the Oct storm and that was roundly ridiculed...for what it's worth.

-

And why are you coming unglued over what was at best a 1-2 inch slop fest for us? Big deal, it's not going to work out...it's Dec 6th...outside of 2002 and 2003, it's hard to get a snowfall this early....we've been spoiled which is why folks seem to think we're entitled to a 12 inch dump as soon as the calendar turns to Dec...

unglued? i called this as a turd out of the gate.

You can't give JB props for something when he makes over the top calls on everything.

Its like foreasting rain every day and when it rains you jump up and down saying, yes, i nailed it.

He has one job, to get people to put their money in his bank account. It's sad, because I bet he could be really good at making forecasts if he wasn't worried about lining his pockets.

Hey, I could care less what people say about JB....I read a bunch of mets for different reasons...JB is great at pattern recognition, but he busts from time to time, this month being a good example--individual storms he's so-so.....but he had the right call for the Oct storm and that was roundly ridiculed...for what it's worth.

-

Vast vast understatement....busts from time to time! Wow. all we do is hear how JB has hyped a storm, when has he ever busted LOW...as in, other mets were honking and he wasn't?

If you never bust LOW, it shows you are biased, because a good met will bust low and high equally if they are unbiased, IMHO

Vast vast understatement....busts from time to time! Wow. all we do is hear how JB has hyped a storm, when has he ever busted LOW...as in, other mets were honking and he wasn't?

If you never bust LOW, it shows you are biased, because a good met will bust low and high equally if they are unbiased, IMHO

Read my post--he busts from time to time on PATTERN RECOGNITION.

To be fair he did say the 1/08 event would not happen as he didn't like the setup, despite us being in Heavy snow warnings for 6 to 10". But yes I agree normally he is way too overconfident that an event 'has' to happen and won't adjust his thinking until right before even when 2, 3 days out its pretty obvious its a lost cause.

To be fair he did say the 1/08 event would not happen as he didn't like the setup, despite us being in Heavy snow warnings for 6 to 10". But yes I agree normally he is way too overconfident that an event 'has' to happen and won't adjust his thinking until right before even when 2, 3 days out its pretty obvious its a lost cause.

he also busted low on 1/27 last year--PSV88 needs to think before he posts...

Ok, thanks for pointing that out

ok bud, if i didnt have a job, id love to do a statistical analysis of his "forecasting" to prove my point, ill be getting ready for his 3-6 snowstorm tommorow... :rolleyes:

LOL-like he ever had 3-6 for Long Island...at least get it straight. He had LI with zilch the entire time so he will verify nicely in your backyard. Different story up here.

Archived