clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
Banter and BS December 2011

Alpha5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really thought that nesis was gonna add the oct.29-31, 2011 storm to the list. The site as preliminary right now has it as 41st which is a notable event, fair because it was a historical event for quite a few folks even if the accumulation wasnt phenominal. Didnt know if anyone knew that tidbit though i just saw it and thought it deserved to be in the top 50 snowstorms

surprisingly good quality of posts in the last 24+hrs.

I dont think people are as pissed as they normally would be since the pattern is terrible and we were so spoiled the last two years.

I think cause as you and other members been pointing out the past few weeks is the pattern. The chances of the I-95 seeing atleast a sizable snowfall is not gonna be very high until AO/NAO goes to neutral/negative and the pacific. It may be possible we may not see a snowstorm until new years unless something changes for the better. Thats my opinion

If you extrapolate that map north I would assume im in the vast wilderness of rednecks and retired hippies.. lol I guess im a redneck Puerto Rican! :)

your neck of the woods also has a massive orthodox jewish population, so its a mix of hillbillies, rednecks and jews...very odd...i was in munsey recently, interesting place.

Was also in Kerhonkson and ellenville...damn is that area run down! i was shocked how bad the economy is, everything is closed and abandoned

Come on, where are the JB and Ruggie updates? How about a 20 line post on the nogaps and how turning it 90 degrees, folding it in thirds, and subtracting -2.6583856 degrees from its 850 temps will give the same output as the control run of the euro?

Or how about a JMA post and how at 100 hours it has a lot of colors that mean nothing.

Anyone?

How about a NCEP chart showing the NAO tanking in January 2022.

Come on, where are the JB and Ruggie updates? How about a 20 line post on the nogaps and how turning it 90 degrees, folding it in thirds, and subtracting -2.6583856 degrees from its 850 temps will give the same output as the control run of the euro?

Or how about a JMA post and how at 100 hours it has a lot of colors that mean nothing.

Anyone?

How about a NCEP chart showing the NAO tanking in January 2022.

I love you man, the lawyer comes out in full force! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i submit to you that JB lacks all credibility as a witness, and therefore, his testimony shall be forever stricken from the record...

Archived