• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Banter and BS December 2011

Alpha5

The problem in this pattern though is that we are still getting lakes cutters or SW flow events on the GFS. Cold is nice, but I hope the snow comes eventually.

Gonna be the theme of the winter probably.

Gfs is pretty cold days 9-15, but there's no precip.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make fun of me as much as you want. Does not bother me at all.

I wasn't home tonight. :bag:

I didn't have fried onions at the gtg .

You should have ate Nate's salad

You are one of my favorite posters. I think you are realistic but love snow as much as I do. You try to see the positive at least.

It probably will be relatively snowless for a few weeks. earthlight and others think late Dec. or Jan. MAY change things.

Yeah. The gfs is just a constant barrage of cold after day 8. Pretty impressive. Keeps reloading with new highs dropping down.

Maybe snowless but definitely a negative anomaly if the model is correct.

We need a perfectly times shortwave and it can snow in that pattern.

i like all forms of weather... and i also like watching people who dislike warmth suffer

The odds are good that will occupy you virtually day and night; say 75 years hence...

i like seeing this storm that is popping up around 144 and earier on the euro but that could easily cut west or be a swfe, we have a very hostile atlantic.

Correct, I don't see what's gotten more interesting here. This was expected. The pattern still stinks for any major snowstorms for us.

As gun points out, euro is worlds apart from the gfs. It brings the one eyed monster back into the GOA, and this is probably the start of the mid month torch a lot of us are expecting.

Eh, looks like a 3 day torch on the Euro ensembles followed by a reload of seasonal towards the 18th and then of course HM's storm around the 20-23rd.....same old Nina driven pattern. Warm, cold, warm, cold.....

Storm next week does look interesting, but obviously a long shot

Eh, looks like a 3 day torch on the Euro ensembles followed by a reload of seasonal towards the 18th and then of course HM's storm around the 20-23rd.....same old Nina driven pattern. Warm, cold, warm, cold.....

Storm next week does look interesting, but obviously a long shot

yip

Archived