Newest Member
    Monty
December moving forward...pattern disco

weathafella

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:weenie:

This does not mean he doesn't have a valid point to make.

It was talked about last night...

But it doesn't change the general imby tenor of 95% of your posts....

We all tend to talk about our back yards Jerry. It's what we know. Past history is also not necessarily the reasoning behind ones posts.

Thank you for bring it up..I didn't want to bring it up again because I didn't want to be crucified again for bringing up some wintry weather for someone...

Indeed there is the potential in this upcoming pattern for icing to occur.

interesting that Euro looks nice in bringing some decent cold into the northeast for a few days...however...it loses the SW trough which would decrease the possibility of storminess.

And by "decent cold" it looks like a 2 day stretch of near normal temps. Maybe just below if we're lucky for SNE.

Im getting sick of these runs being encouraging one day and then a disaster a next. I am actually really tired and fatigued by this horrible winter, This winter is already ranked as one of the top 3 of my life.

Its a complete disaster and too make this worse, this board upgrade is horrible

Im getting sick of these runs being encouraging one day and then a disaster a next. I am actually really tired and fatigued by this horrible winter, This winter is already ranked as one of the top 3 of my life.

Its a complete disaster and too make this worse, this board upgrade is horrible

I don't how this winter can be one of the worse when it has not started yet........ :huh:

The only thing crashing, is the verification scores of those teleconnector progs.

CPC is having a problem initializing the AO domain as of late, no doubt. They've been correcting it periodically every 3 or so days, only to have the initializations disconnect from verification all over again. The verification curve has a downward turn already of nearly 3SD to just +1.5, yet the initialization as of last night was up are +4. So something is hugely amiss.

Initialization aside it doesn't necessarily mean that the unilaterally member reduction in the index going out in time is wrong. There are evidences to the contrary et al in the hemisphere.

CPC is having a problem initializing the AO domain as of late, no doubt. They've been correcting it periodically every 3 or so days, only to have the initializations disconnect from verification all over again. The verification curve has a downward turn already of nearly 3SD to just +1.5, yet the initialization as of last night was up are +4. So something is hugely amiss.

Initialization aside it doesn't necessarily mean that the unilaterally member reduction in the index going out in time is wrong. There are evidences to the contrary et al in the hemisphere.

they've also been biased way way too low going back a solid 10 days now - one of the worst verifications in recent memory over such an extended period..so it's tough to trust them going forward right now, imho.

hence...decent cold in the NE...I didn't say SNE specifically...but I guess you feel the need to be argumentative.

You are such a board drama queen.

Yes we do see a cool down. Maybe a day or two a bit below average in SNE. As I (and others) have mentioned the biggest cold would be in NNE and upstate NY.

Unfortunately the cool down is transient and not particularly impressive.

You are such a board drama queen.

Yes we do see a cool down. Maybe a day or two a bit below average in SNE. As I (and others) have mentioned the biggest cold would be in NNE and upstate NY.

Unfortunately the cool down is transient and not particularly impressive.

what exactly did you take issue with me in my post? I said decent cold into the northeast for a few days...how are the anomalies I posted not indicative of that? I also mentioned the lack of SW trough would lead to a lower chance of storminess.

Archived