Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December moving forward...pattern disco

weathafella

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if anyone ever asks them why then ...didn't they start slowly burying the lines about 50 years ago. They certainly keep getting power rate increases.

I believe the stat Kevin is looking for that CL&P brings up once a day seemingly is that the state has the 1st or 2nd most heavily "treed" power lines per mile of line. Not what constitutes "treed" but we've heard that a lot in press conferences over the last couple months.

Just bend me over the workbench now and end it

Bugs will be out, long haired hippies with their arms hanging out the window of pickup trucks, frisbees being tossed around parks...kids playing whiffle ball. All around or after December 5th.

Perfect entrance into meteorological winter.

Bugs will be out, long haired hippies with their arms hanging out the window of pickup trucks, frisbees being tossed around parks...kids playing whiffle ball. All around or after December 5th.

Perfect entrance into meteorological winter.

I just keep telling myself..Let's get to Thursday..let's get to Thursday..i am going to be irate next week though. I have been miserable this week until today when it dropped into the upper 20's. Felt like it was 20 below :arrowhead:

This is pretty awful. When it's 48 in the beginning of December and you feel the need to put on a winter coat...you know it's been warm.

I felt cold this morning getting into my car at 3:15A and the car thermometer read 38. You know it's been warm when that feels cold on Dec 1.

We can handle positive height anomalies up here if we have good EPO cold seepage....the past SWFE patterns show it very well but the key is getting the cold air from Canada to seep over the top and set us for the gradient pattern.

compday6618977100334125.gif

compday6618977100334125.gif

looks pretty similar to the Euro at 192 hours. Just need that to hold on for a little while and get the SE ridge anomalies centered further south.

12zECMWF500mbHeightAnomalyNH192.gif

Archived