Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December moving forward...pattern disco

weathafella

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually if you believe GEFS it is pretty similar but yea that pig arse ridge sucks. First the Death Vortex now when we kill that we get a pig arse ridge. Right now all we need is Jerrys fooking elephant for the second half of the winter, LOL

Yes, And we sit his arse right on top of that ridge to squash it

I do like the amount of cold in Canada that appears after the EPO unleashes it, but we need some lower heights over SE Canada to spread the cold more efficiently into the Lakes and New England...that SE Ridge is a monster and will be battling it.

I'll say this....if the resevoir of cold in Canada verifies at that magnitude, then the entirety of this winter will absolutely, unequivocally not suck; December still may, but the balance will not.

Will that verify, WTF knows....

Agree. That mass will bleed down. Spoke to my friend in AK at lunch and he said it's warmed to 32. The first time in many weeks he's seen temps that warm. He went for a month with nothing warmer than about 10. South wind for him is good for us.lol

I do like the amount of cold in Canada that appears after the EPO unleashes it, but we need some lower heights over SE Canada to spread the cold more efficiently into the Lakes and New England...that SE Ridge is a monster and will be battling it.

Isn't that the refrain of every gradient winter?

Archived