Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December moving forward...pattern disco

weathafella

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well let's cash in during the period of opportunity and hope like sometimes it starts a change for the better long term. I've seen that happen time and time again so there's always hope. But the guidance is overall not encouraging unless we get some blocking.

We're not having one in January. Grab your ballz and come to the one next weekend

Impossible and 6 hrs round trip driving after a few beers does not make a lick of sense, so I have to spend the night and I just cant do it that weekend. Hopefully next time, or we can finally do one in CT.

Having a + December isn't a terrible thing. We did it in 2008. My guess is the first half if Dec is positive and possibly the whole month, but this isn't the Mid Atlantic where + temp departures means no snow.

Thats true, however this torch might be a little different, I could see the south coast getting totally shutout of accumulating snow for the month, we just need a freeze down here for the LOVE OF GOD

But that is only one year...doesn't mean we get that much this December with positive departures...

No thats for sure , did not mean to imply that at all. I was showing how a bad pattern can produce, does not mean it will but it can. Weather has a way of not following computer simulation, works that way sometimes. All of a sudden like happened in 08 during a crap pattern 4 days out something popped up. Never said it would but it can.

I would not either, Except this gradient looks to set up for the time being further north and west with the strength of the ridge

actually if you believe GEFS it is pretty similar but yea that pig arse ridge sucks. First the Death Vortex now when we kill that we get a pig arse ridge. Right now all we need is Jerrys fooking elephant for the second half of the winter, LOL

All the negativity and folks hurling themselves down the stairs all starts everyday with the GFS. I go into this GFS rage every winter. It shouldn't be used. period. For anything. If it was a great run today, everyone would be jumping for joy..when it sucks everyone gouges their eyes out. It's ridiculous. I toss it out good or bad.

" All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks.....Dec 2007 is not walking through that door, fans.....December 1970 or December 2008 are not walking through that door. And if they do, they're gonna get blown to hell by the PAC jet".

Archived