Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Anyone read this?

onel0126

Awful.

You’ve seen the headlines. The Northeast was hit by a Nor’easter snowstorm that affected 60 million people. Over three million were left without power and outages to last for days. New York City received its earliest inch of snow since the Civil War. Pennsylvania, Washington DC and the entire Northeast were buried in as much as two feet of snow and then hit by freezing weather.

:lmao:

The Northeast is not the only cold area.

It isn't cold at all

post-1746-0-50394100-1321460774.png

Even Texas, already drought-stricken, had snow this month in Amarillo.

Not cold there either

post-1746-0-95747600-1321460846.png

The Rocky Mountains, including my home 300 miles from the Mexican border, has been buried in white stuff two times in October.

OMG - it snows in the Rockies in October!

MID-WINTER — Mid winter can be described in two words – cold & stormy. Normally the South is dry, but the larger this winter’s La Niña is, the more likely it will be that there will be rain in the central and western Gulf States. Unfortunately in all 5 similar years, Texas, Georgia and parts of the Southeast suffered severe drought

How is Texas not a "western Gulf State"? There is no Gulf state farther west than Texas.

That whole article was sensationalism and alarmism at its finest. I'm sorry that I apparently was asleep when we were "buried" under snow in October, along with DC. Thank God we made it through that powerful blizzard, although surely we will all perish in the endless parade of blizzards certain to come.

Archived