• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Multiple earthquakes felt across Oklahoma, region

janetjanet998

A 4.7 magnitude earthquake struck at 2:12 a.m., with an epicenter about six miles north of Prague in southern Lincoln County, according to a report from the United States Geological Survey. A 3.4 magnitude aftershock was reported at 2:27 a.m. from the same location, the survey reported. The survey also reported a 2.7 magnitude quake at 2:44 a.m.

http://newsok.com/multiple-earthquakes-felt-across-oklahoma-region/article/3620538?custom_click=headlines_widget

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time? I don't know what a quake feels like but had a strange sensation of being moved in slow motion about 15 minutes ago. I live in North Texas though.

About 10-15 mins ago?

I heard a low rumble, followed by the house creaking 3 times, and saw the water on my desk moving back and forth like something was making it vibrate.

Thanks!

About 10-15 mins ago?

I heard a low rumble, followed by the house creaking 3 times, and saw the water on my desk moving back and forth like something was making it vibrate.

Exactly at the time of the link Yoda provided. I was laying on the couch. Felt like something was moving the couch very slowly but deliberately. Kind of like water sloshing it back and forth.

This is crazy.

Archived