• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Enter Capital Weather Gang contest to predict DCA snow this winter....

capitalweather

I guessed 14.2 as my guess for the winter is 11-16 so I sort of picked a number within that range. Anyone forecasting above normal and hitting is going strongly against climo. we have lots more years below the average than above. Still I bet around the average and a little above the median which makes me a stupid optimist.

I think I put 14.6 on the CWG facebook contest. I hope I'm wrong.

I guessed 14.2 as my guess for the winter is 11-16 so I sort of picked a number within that range. Anyone forecasting above normal and hitting is going strongly against climo. we have lots more years below the average than above. Still I bet around the average and a little above the median which makes me a stupid optimist.

Rationality doesn't matter to us weenies. That...and we have nothing to lose.

I believe that DCA will have 18". I believe IAD will have the jackpot of 24" & BWI 16". Will see how the winter plays out. There will be some close calls again this year. Or will DC get paid back for all of last years close calls and left with a snowhole. If we are paid back then my totals are off. I SEE A POSSIBLE HUGE ICE STORM THIS YEAR IN FEBUARY. 1st Snow will be DEC 5-15 a 3-6". This Indian summer were having will shut off like a light switch in 2 more weeks or so. Mark my words On that. WERE WAY OVERDUE FOR A HUGE ICE STORM.

• 2 months later...

Archived