Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Dec 11-13 MW/Lakes/OV Snow Event? Part II

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon, a bittercast like this is uncalled for.

Im not bitter, I dont care if I get hit lol. But when people are being rude to other posters because they made a statement, its ridiculous. So it's not a bitter cast. It's the simple fact, that be happy you're getting the storm, no need to be rude to people who post something that goes against YBY.

Im not bitter, I dont care if I get hit lol. But when people are being rude to other posters because they made a statement, its ridiculous. So it's not a bitter cast. It's the simple fact, that be happy you're getting the storm, no need to be rude to people who post something that goes against YBY.

were still a good 3 days from this thing, nobody knows who is getting the storm..

I didn't see the offending post(s). Don't bother pointing it out 'cause it's best not to derail the thread by analyzing whether it was rude or not. But even if was rude, wishing a storm to miss an entire region because one poster irks you is a little churlish.

72hrs: 1008MB SLP over NE. Illinois.

Snow from MSP/LSE to GB, nice hit there.

78hrs: Elongated 1008MB low from S. Michigan down into AL/MS. Looks like the surface reflection would probably be int he SW. Michigan/N. Indiana area.

Snow from C. Wisconsin up into Northern Lower Michigan.

Archived