• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Model Comparisons

Hi Folks,

From time to time, I do webcasting on short and long range outlooks. So, I present model comparisons and ones that are very easy to view. Some graphics tend to be hard to read. What I'm trying to find and I know Allen's models over here are super, especially the upper air ensemble plots. What I'm trying to find are surface level plots. Be great if they were ensemble plots of say, isobars and relative humidity. If thats not possible, then the usual single model plot for each one.

Also, for precipitation total plots and I know the Euro you can't really do that, since its not free, but in the longer range what could I use to compare against the GFS. Just curious for ensemble plots that can give you a good gauge say for the 5 day period, then the 6 to 10 and eventually the 8 to 14 day time frame. I typically use the NCEP 120 hour one, but just wanted to double check.

Alrighty, be curious what folks can provide. I definitely appreciate it. I know there are lot of great folks on this board, so I hope you can all help me out on this one..

Thanks..

Archived