Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Katia/Lee Banter Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what if tip is wrong.. he had the thought and posted it

I trust that his goal was not to incite people

it seems the goal here is to get people to edit and sanitize the crap out of their posts

if tip thinks it's an analog let him post it and hand him his ass with great meteorology

this whole don't mention this or that just stirs the pot more than mentioning it

it's a forum, of course someone is going to post about the most extreme possible analogs

it seems the goal here is to get people to edit and sanitize the crap out of their posts

if tip thinks it's an analog let him post it and hand him his ass with great meteorology

this whole don't mention this or that just stirs the pot more than mentioning it

it's a forum, of course someone is going to post about the most extreme possible analogs

the core tropical people dislike having to regularly dismantle his stupidity...why should bad posters be protected?

Well, I don't post much, I am going back to reading.

You have over 1000 posts...

Threads like that are for QUALITY discussions with REASONED thoughts/opinions.

If he didn't post crap in the first place, there wouldn't be a need to have to refute virtually everything he posts, and that would make the threads that much more bearable to read. While this instance targets mainly Tip, there are others who do the same (if not worse), and they're also dealt with. The fact remains that, as a red-tagger, Tip should not be involved in making these outlandish posts.

the core tropical people dislike having to regularly dismantle his stupidity...why should bad posters be protected?

Weenie posts from new amateur/hobbyist posters is one thing, but when the come from a red tag, they really fire up the board.

They are in double secret probabtion ninja thread moderation now, a-TownClown can post FIM maps that he is clueless about, but I get moderated away for noting he is showing a classic goal post splitter. Double secret probabtion ninja mod mode for an almost certain fish storm still a week away because some weenies can't let it go this thing doesn't have much of a chance. If it were even 50/50, I could see weenieism and tight moderation, but it is a crap chute trying to roll snake eyes,

I think the drive for REASONED and QUALITY postings is great and it's probably smart for the value of the board to keep people like me mostly out of the main thread and into the subs. But it's totally impossible to define and destined to be an endless debate the way I see it the way things are going which seems to be public battles with multiple posters on both "sides".

I mean people went after hurricaneschwartz for posting some analogs, is he stupid too?

Weenie posts from new amateur/hobbyist posters is one thing, but when the come from a red tag, they really fire up the board.

They are in double secret probabtion ninja thread moderation now, a-TownClown can post FIM maps that he is clueless about, but I get moderated away for noting he is showing a classic goal post splitter. Double secret probabtion ninja mod mode for an almost certain fish storm still a week away because some weenies can't let it go this thing doesn't have much of a chance. If it were even 50/50, I could see weenieism and tight moderation, but it is a crap chute trying to roll snake eyes,

ed i think your posts get deleted on the order of every 10th one or so as a matter of course...it's nothing personal, just habit...

I left a response, sure to be moderated, about the ~4 red taggers who aren't in the supposed tropiclique coming down on Tip's 1938 analog. The supposed 'tropiclique' seems to welcome intelligent quality posters. Donald Sutherland certainly isn't a tropical regular, and people always welcome his posts, for example.

I left a response, sure to be moderated, about the ~4 red taggers who aren't in the supposed tropiclique coming down on Tip's 1938 analog. The supposed 'tropiclique' seems to welcome intelligent quality posters. Donald Sutherland certainly isn't a tropical regular, and people always welcome his posts, for example.

Don is in a class by himself....I met him for like 1 minute, and he exudes class in every aspect he conveyes himself. Don quite often was a regular in the tropical discussions at Eastern.....It's nice to have him post again more frequently. About as objective a character as one gets.

Don is in a class by himself....I met him for like 1 minute, and he exudes class in every aspect he conveyes himself. Don quite often was a regular in the tropical discussions at Eastern.....It's nice to have him post again more frequently. About as objective a character as one gets.

A lot of people don't know this but when God takes his annual 2 week vacation to Dollywood he has Don keep an eye on things.

He now feels vindicated that the 5pm updated noted a slight shift left in the track (he neglected to bold slightly) and that they won't yet rule out a direct US impact. :rolleyes:

This guy should go back to lording over the weenies at accumess...

It's always best when a weenie gets under Don's skin and you see Don simply pwn said weenie with class, facts, and (possibly) a smile while thinking to himself "I wish snostormzrule69 would go DIAF."

He now feels vindicated that the 5pm updated noted a slight shift left in the track (he neglected to bold slightly) and that they won't yet rule out a direct US impact :rollseyes: This guy should go back to lording over the weenies at accumess...

i love that he calls his fake forecasting company "real wx services" and has such loltastic descriptions of his page...similar to OWS

Real Weather Services was a concept that was originally called Bringing Weather Back To Reality! This concept basically implied that everywhere I went there was too much forecasting of what people wished for etc in there back yard. If the weather models called for 4 inches , people would be calling for a Blizzard! This type of forecasting is actually called wishcasting and is something that I have never been able to tolerate as a weather hobbyist. So i came up with the name of Bringing Weather Back to Reality which meant that I believed in making forecasts that were based on sound analysis of all weather parameters involved. I then decided the name was too long and hence changed BWBTR to Real Weather Services or R.W.S.Real Weather Services will issue special weather statements when conditions and time permit for all types of weather from winter weather to summer weather and you will find that when we issue a statement it is always in ADVANCE of the NWS. This is something that we take pride in! Getting the word to our readers first and promptly.Real Weather Services consists of Kevin Quigley & Rick Boucher & Creator and owner Matt Strouse. These three individuals make up Real Weather Services and one day will be a household name

Archived