Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Lee's Remnants and the Mid-Atlantic

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The appearence to me is that this looks pretty good upstream to line up well with baltimore... Washington kinda full of fail and somehow missed out relative to other areas

it looks west of Baltimore at the moment, a little rain falling right now, but bulk of it is west

The appearence to me is that this looks pretty good upstream to line up well with baltimore... Washington kinda full of fail and somehow missed out relative to other areas

It's been pouring in downtown DC in Northwest for an hour, the band of heaviest did shift ever so slightly east, but not enough to dry out DC. And it looks like the second batch to the south is easily far enough west to plow into DC

It's been pouring in downtown DC in Northwest for an hour, the band of heaviest did shift ever so slightly east, but not enough to dry out DC. And it looks like the second batch to the south is easily far enough west to plow into DC

Funny I'm in downtown DC and apart from the occasional brief downpours, it's been mostly light rain for the last hour.

it looks west of Baltimore at the moment, a little rain falling right now, but bulk of it is west

Well you can see further south down the band that there is aslight easterly component to the movement.. some where in this metro area is going to cash in big time.. also cool little downpours that almost seem to be flying nw towards the east side of the main band off the bay.. the features of this thing are extremely cool

It seems to me that the line is not moving east so much as constantly redeveloping/filling-in eastward. I'd expect Bmore to get in on the action soon.

Yep. And the stuff in central VA also looks to push up through central MD. Some pretty heavy rain this afternoon as well for areas west of where most the morning action has occurred.

It seems to me that the line is not moving east so much as constantly redeveloping/filling-in eastward. I'd expect Bmore to get in on the action soon.

Thank you, now go change your 2 to a 3 ;)

That's what i told her but i'm no met

get a red tag and I will take you more seriously :P

Greg Forbes

"Heavy rainfall of 2-6 inches with spots getting 10 inches in north VA, DC, central MD, central and east PA, central NY with serious flooding in places. A chance of a tornado or damaging gust in southeast PA, central and south NJ, DE, central and east MD, DC, east VA, east NC. TORCON 3 in these areas"

Archived