Monty
September 2011

WeatherX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a cool cloudy start we have a cool sunny middle

Now to get a cool end

For those of you not at last night's GTG, there were some really excellent wx discussions. Turtle, Tip, Wiz, Tubes and CT Rain were just incredible to listen to. I can't really say I contributed but boy, that is quite the collection of met knowledge when they go at it. Did not get to talk much to CC Wx, ORH, etc about weather

America the Beautiful

After a cool cloudy start we have a cool sunny middle

Now to get a cool end

For those of you not at last night's GTG, there were some really excellent wx discussions. Turtle, Tip, Wiz, Tubes and CT Rain were just incredible to listen to. I can't really say I contributed but boy, that is quite the collection of met knowledge when they go at it. Did not get to talk much to CC Wx, ORH, etc about weather

America the Beautiful

Pretty decent day. A lot of clouds, but the sun making appearances now and then (now being one of them). The Steelers/Ravens should be a fun first Sunday of the season game. Get out the nachos.

62.0/52

Might need the stove going for next week's game. Meanwhile, if anyone needs to vomit, read Paul Krugman. Big time a**hole.

63.8/53

Vomit?

Did someone say vomit?

Re: Krugman- He is the premier librul columnist at the NYT. He despises we Americans, whom he does not consider to be his fellow citizens.

Don't be surprised any more by how Krugman and other libruls behave.

They are librul. It's what they do.

Vim Toot

Flacko's playing well.

Fells more fall-like than late summer here in GC.

65.0/56 at 2:00p.m.

62/55, a high of 63 (59 @2k). About to go on a family hike (first one with the 1 month old). September is decidedly an Autumn month here in GC. No sign of the much heralded September torch. Frost will be here in short order.

I try to read/watch as much as possible of each viewpoint so I'm not too susceptible to the propaganda that passes as news coverage on most of the news outlets today. It's basically the 1890's all over again via modern medium.

OVC day here and "mild" ...68F is the highest so far.

Vomit?

Did someone say vomit?

Re: Krugman- He is the premier librul columnist at the NYT. He despises we Americans, whom he does not consider to be his fellow citizens.

Don't be surprised any more by how Krugman and other libruls behave.

They are librul. It's what they do.

Vim Toot

Archived