• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
September 2011

WeatherX

also got to watch my nephew play soccer and flag football...perfect weather for the games today...sun is still strong but the air was cool and dry, with a wonderful breeze! the seasons are a changin! :) here's hoping for a fantastic winter!

It's a magical time of year if you're an enthusiast of the seasons..Quick sunburn and then head in for a fire, love it. I think I said 90''+ for you last winter....how much did you get?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

82 here. You need a new sensor, It's usually an 8 or 9 degree spread. 14 is suspect.

I think the dp2's working fine. As I drove to the dump, the truck thermomet was reading even lower as I headed to the Shelburne/Colrain line. There were a few stations out this way and in SVT that were in the mid-upper 60's. And, HubbDave topped at 70. By the way--was the sun out there today? It became mostly cloudy here as the day wore on. That certainly didn't hlep temps (also would explain the high taking place at 1:45).

Incidentally, the high at CEF and BAF was 79. So, the spread between here and there was 10 (rounding) not 14.

Meanwhile, spent part of the last two days mowing. Hope to have the rest done tomorrow. Might this be the last mowing of the season? The recent rains might prevent that---but of course, there's always the hope for a freeze. :)

62.0/43--like seeing the dp drop.

I think the dp2's working fine. As I drove to the dump, the truck thermomet was reading even lower as I headed to the Shelburne/Colrain line. There were a few stations out this way and in SVT that were in the mid-upper 60's. And, HubbDave topped at 70. By the way--was the sun out there today? It became mostly cloudy here as the day wore on. That certainly didn't hlep temps (also would explain the high taking place at 1:45).

Incidentally, the high at CEF and BAF was 79. So, the spread between here and there was 10 (rounding) not 14.

Meanwhile, spent part of the last two days mowing. Hope to have the rest done tomorrow. Might this be the last mowing of the season? The recent rains might prevent that---but of course, there's always the hope for a freeze. :)

62.0/43--like seeing the dp drop.

Not really.

http://proa.accuweat...atatype=usmetar

I'm not sure what you're showing there, Scoob--it's just a log-in.

Note: my temp did the 8:00p.m. stall. This is when all the valley locations pass me on the race to the lows. I think I'll have a low between 52-54 in spite of low dp.. Pete, G'filed, BAF, CEF will all be in the 40's (some low 40's?) come morning.

I guess I can also include Taunton, Norwood, Dave, and most other places on the list of colder places. I might go lower than ORH, though.

I'm not sure what you're showing there, Scoob--it's just a log-in.

Note: my temp did the 8:00p.m. stall. This is when all the valley locations pass me on the race to the lows. I think I'll have a low between 52-54 in spite of low dp.. Pete, G'filed, BAF, CEF will all be in the 40's (some low 40's?) come morning.

I guess I can also include Taunton, Norwood, Dave, and most other places on the list of colder places. I might go lower than ORH, though.

Sorry the link didn't go through, Showed a high of 81 at BAF. CEF maxed out w 80. 82 here at the hacienda.

Rutland VT was 73 today, its a stupid argument. I know the rural therms are going to be much cooler than an urban site in VT, even if its a small town. I mean seriously, we could have 5 posters in sw ct who would report different obs and a 3-6 degree temp difference during a snow event.

I know all numbers are true. Its not supposed to be hot in Gods Country, plain and simple.

Stand corrected. Not sure what I saw before.

I see now 81 at BAF and 80 at CEF. Regardless, I'll stick with my 68.8 as earlier stated.

Was it sunny down there?

61.3/45

Yes pretty much til about 5. Mowed the lawn and it felt quite like summer. Not to worry though as those days are numbered or have been for sometime now as one of the leading citizens of West Chesterfield has constantly reminded us.

KRUT is at 787' in a valley with higher terrain to the west and ADKs west of that, Greens to the east... Not gonna be one of the cooler places in VT.

I hit 70.7 here in an open field. ALB hit 74 in the valley.

Rutland VT was 73 today, its a stupid argument. I know the rural therms are going to be much cooler than an urban site in VT, even if its a small town. I mean seriously, we could have 5 posters in sw ct who would report different obs and a 3-6 degree temp difference during a snow event.

I know all numbers are true. Its not supposed to be hot in Gods Country, plain and simple.

America the Beautiful-let's always remember.

Looks like the cooler temps were restricted to Centeral and Eastern Mass, and extending to the NW into VT--congrats.. Cloudy ere this morning, not sure if that halted the temp drop, certainly didn't help and the dews came up signifiantly overnight. Temp at the Pit ended up right where I expected.

53.3/51 (low was 53.2).

Archived