Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
September 2011

WeatherX

Do you mean 21!!!!!!!!!? As in age?

Happy birthday.

Mild night on the hill. 59.5/56. I don't give a hoot about killing frosts wrt crops. Killing frosts wrt bugs, however, I live for. Bugs are the worst part of any and all summers, especially ones like this where the temps never really felt that hot.

yikes yeah sorry I don't recall writing that on here haha. But yes, it's my 21st! Celebrated a little bit last night, my parents are coming up to UConn to hang out and eat dinner tonight then I'm going to celebrate a little bit more. Now I only have getting old to look foward to ;) !!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yikes yeah sorry I don't recall writing that on here haha. But yes, it's my 21st! Celebrated a little bit last night, my parents are coming up to UConn to hang out and eat dinner tonight then I'm going to celebrate a little bit more. Now I only have getting old to look foward to ;) !!

So you're not coming today now? After all that?

So you're not coming today now? After all that?

my car didn't sell yet so I might try to come for like an hour and a half by myself. Or I can bring wiz maybe...I told you the other day I thought and said how much I appreciated the offer from you guys. I'm still gonna try to squeeze it in then come back in time for dinner.

Just made the Saturday dump run. Lots of damage on patten hill rd and Deerfield is still running crazy high.

Might not make it out of the 60's today.

68.0/58 off a high of 68.5

70/54 here .Gardner Wx Bug has td of 49...

We hit 72 earlier when we were at our town Field Day. That was pretty fun... the other parents are starting to look younger...or maybe I is gittin older

Chilly day up north... can tell there's some colder/drier air moving in aloft.

I peaked at 68F about an hour ago, now down to 65F with a stiff NW breeze and crystal clear skies. Air and visibility hasn't been this crisp in a while; absolutely no haze or clouds anywhere. I can finally make out the Gondola cabins moving up and down the mountain from my living room thanks to the great visibility.

If these winds die off at sunset and we start falling from the mid 60s, we'll definitely be in the 30s by morning as its really not uncommon for 30F diurnal temp swings here under high pressure here in the elevated mountain valleys.

I wonder if those high valleys in southern NH (near Zucker) have 30s by morning.

Much different down here in SNE...77/51 and above normal by 3-4F...probably won't get out of the 50s tonight. Actually, if we don't do it tonight, we probably won't get below 50F until Thursday night.

70s to near 80 this week until Thursday.

Oh surprising... I didn't even look what was happening down there, but figured it was similar as HubbDave and Mike were showing upper 60s to near 70F.

Mount Washington at 42F with a wind chill of 32F. Nice. As usual, here the Mansfield summit is 8-10F warmer than MWN during the middle of the day thanks to being 1,800ft lower in elevation and adiabatic processes. Currently 51F and sunny at the top of Mansfield/Stowe ski area. And then you can usually tack on another ~15F down here in the village (3,000ft lower), giving us our mid 60s down at the house.

I love how the adiabatic rates during the middle of the day make it very easy to estimate temperatures around the area as long as you have one reliable thermometer and know its elevation.

Chilly day up north... can tell there's some colder/drier air moving in aloft.

I peaked at 68F about an hour ago, now down to 65F with a stiff NW breeze and crystal clear skies. Air and visibility hasn't been this crisp in a while; absolutely no haze or clouds anywhere. I can finally make out the Gondola cabins moving up and down the mountain from my living room thanks to the great visibility.

In spite of 67 off of 68, won't be surprised if I'm stuck in the 50's while many sne folks are I mid 40's off much higher highs. Alas, I will always take the cooler highs over the cooler lows.

If these winds die off at sunset and we start falling from the mid 60s, we'll definitely be in the 30s by morning as its really not uncommon for 30F diurnal temp swings here under high pressure here in the elevated mountain valleys.

I wonder if those high valleys in southern NH (near Zucker) have 30s by morning.

How in the Sam H Hell did you manage to tear it?

JD, I have no idea, I was in the kitchen after work, made a quick movement to my right I think to chase Graham, felt and heard a pop and then my calf muscle felt like a rubber band I could literally feel it slide down the back of my leg.

Grade 2 so just icing and elevation, plenty of motrin and rest. I have to be at work on Tuesday, crazy busy, heavy wrap and meds. Tough it out, It will be fine.

JD, I have no idea, I was in the kitchen after work, made a quick movement to my right I think to chase Graham, felt and heard a pop and then my calf muscle felt like a rubber band I could literally feel it slide down the back of my leg.

Grade 2 so just icing and elevation, plenty of motrin and rest. I have to be at work on Tuesday, crazy busy, heavy wrap and meds. Tough it out, It will be fine.

Best tear ever???

Lol, bromance it is.

I'm shocked you aren't there already...what's up with that?

well, very low interest, in general from the SNE group...there was a lot of inflexibility with the date...although i know it's hard to find a date that is perfect for everyone...my niece had her first soccer game today...in plymouth, which i went to watch...that's a lot of driving for me already...

well, very low interest, in general from the SNE group...there was a lot of inflexibility with the date...although i know it's hard to find a date that is perfect for everyone...my niece had her first soccer game today...in plymouth, which i went to watch...that's a lot of driving for me already...

Priorities...not everyone can pop in on a whim. Glad you got to see your niece today Big G

:thumbsup:

Priorities...not everyone can pop in on a whim. Glad you got to see your niece today Big G

:thumbsup:

also got to watch my nephew play soccer and flag football...perfect weather for the games today...sun is still strong but the air was cool and dry, with a wonderful breeze! the seasons are a changin! :) here's hoping for a fantastic winter!

also got to watch my nephew play soccer and flag football...perfect weather for the games today...sun is still strong but the air was cool and dry, with a wonderful breeze! the seasons are a changin! :) here's hoping for a fantastic winter!

It sure was a beautiful day, last three have been awesome. Hopefully we can get these warm days and cool nights, will make for a great foilage season.

+7 at ORH today!

It sure was a beautiful day, last three have been awesome. Hopefully we can get these warm days and cool nights, will make for a great foilage season.

+7 at ORH today!

Topped out at 68.8 at the Pit. Was down at the Franklin County Fair in g'field. Noticeably warmer down there.

I wonder if I'll break 50 tonight. Forecast has upper 40's, but I supsect I'll get down to 53 with all the valleys 8* cooler..

64.3/50

Topped out at 68.8 at the Pit. Was down at the Franklin County Fair in g'field. Noticeably warmer down there.

I wonder if I'll break 50 tonight. Forecast has upper 40's, but I supsect I'll get down to 53 with all the valleys 8* cooler..

64.3/50

82 here. You need a new sensor, It's usually an 8 or 9 degree spread. 14 is suspect.

Archived