Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
September 2011

WeatherX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High of 86, +8 departure on the day, more warmth tomorrow, signs point to a cool down late next week, time will tell, signs also point to a major warm up end of month, time will tell.

I am active all day outside, got home, was standing still made a quick movement to my right, felt my left calf pop then tear, went down like a rock instantly. Major swelling, lol, hoping its not a grade 3, certainly a 2. I will lose my mind if I have to lay on this couch for a week before starting rehab. Isnt life funny :lmao:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Never forget.

High of 86, +8 departure on the day, more warmth tomorrow, signs point to a cool down late next week, time will tell, signs also point to a major warm up end of month, time will tell.

I am active all day outside, got home, was standing still made a quick movement to my right, felt my left calf pop then tear, went down like a rock instantly. Major swelling, lol, hoping its not a grade 3, certainly a 2. I will lose my mind if I have to lay on this couch for a week before starting rehab. Isnt life funny :lmao:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Never forget.

Dude, that sucks. Why does that happen. Last year i destroyed my back...just finished shaving and was washing my face when PING...

Hope it gets better

What a cold shot on the euro. First flakes Jay Peak???

No Mansfield love? Its higher than Jay by between 400-500ft... could make a difference early in the season ;)

Haha, ;) MWN will certainly see some nice cold obs and likely some snow or frozen precip obs even if its just pellets or something over the next 7-10 days.

Point 'n Click has 41F for here in the village tomorrow night... 37F ski area base... 33F summit. Mmmmm, cold air.

I'm 21111111!!!!!

Do you mean 21!!!!!!!!!? As in age?

Happy birthday.

Mild night on the hill. 59.5/56. I don't give a hoot about killing frosts wrt crops. Killing frosts wrt bugs, however, I live for. Bugs are the worst part of any and all summers, especially ones like this where the temps never really felt that hot.

6z GFS is pretty cold. -5C 850s into N ME and -3C into CNE. Next Fri is shaping up to be something like U50s/60 here, M60s for the lower els of SNE, and maybe around 85 for BDR.

If the GFS is right (most likely not) I may struggle hitting 55F. I have apple picking planned in Loudon on the morn of Sat 9/17 and it could be a chilly start. That 1032mb+ high may give CON an early 32F.

53/53, off a low of 48, lookks like a beautiful day for golf. So nice to see the daily high temps dropping off. Forecast high here for Friday is 55 under sunny skies. I see the talk about Sept being a torch month has given way to the sobering reality that it's OVAH.

I do like a good Indian Summer day. Especially if we are hiking or something

Frost maybe for you this week. AWT

6z GFS is pretty cold. -5C 850s into N ME and -3C into CNE. Next Fri is shaping up to be something like U50s/60 here, M60s for the lower els of SNE, and maybe around 85 for BDR.

If the GFS is right (most likely not) I may struggle hitting 55F. I have apple picking planned in Loudon on the morn of Sat 9/17 and it could be a chilly start. That 1032mb+ high may give CON an early 32F.

How cold will West Chesterfield get? MAybe 15-20 Saturday morning?

6z GFS is pretty cold. -5C 850s into N ME and -3C into CNE. Next Fri is shaping up to be somethingU50s/60 here, M60s for the lower els of SNE, and maybe around 85 for BDR.

Mrs Dendrite you mean BDL right, they are +2.1 with the highest montly departure in southern new england. Once again here we are approaching mid month, and once again every single sne station is above normal, but then again it is summer afterall!

Hopefully those preaching how cold its been will finally get a week or month where facts actually back up there assertions, warm fall=mega south coast snows this winter everything on track.

Mrs Dendrite you mean BDL right, they are +2.1 with the highest montly departure in southern new england. Once again here we are approaching mid month, and once again every single sne station is above normal, but then again it is summer afterall!

Hopefully those preaching how cold its been will finally get a week or month where facts actually back up there assertions, warm fall=mega south coast snows this winter everything on track.

BDR is +2.3 :P

And I've always said it has been warm since the end of June. It has been more caused by warm mins than the maxes, but nonetheless it has been above normal.

67/60

ne 10

forecast high of 80.

Are you having a mosquito problem at the hacienda, Josef? They are freaking everywhere down here due to all the standing water......hopefully we get the prescribed cold shot next week and they get a nice kick in the fanny and just go away....

How's the leg?

AWT it would..I'd expect that backing off to continue

It can only go so far, but yes having the 540 line going to ACK...you almost thought it would. I'd still lock in a cool shot for a couple of days and 850 temps are well below normal.

After that, looks like it warms up for a mild second half of the month.

It can only go so far, but yes having the 540 line going to ACK...you almost thought it would. I'd still lock in a cool shot for a couple of days and 850 temps are well below normal.

After that, looks like it warms up for a mild second half of the month.

Yup..I'd expect a day or 2 with highs in the 60's for the hills 70ish valley and 40's at nite..maybe the cool spots fall into the upper 30's..and then the 2nd half of the month is a full on torch. with 70's and 80's for highs

Someone is getting frost with that..possiby many. Look at that high placement Friday night and Saturday night. 1034 high overhead.

Yeah. Those perfectly timed/placed highs tend to give me 25-30F ranges and the sheltered valleys around here 30-35F. So when we start talking highs near 60F with this setup we'll get those widespread 30-35F readings. Or like Kev says, even 15-20F for the elevated valleys around 2k. :snowman:

Archived