• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
September 2011

WeatherX

Slightly above normal, but very wet here....

Seemed fairly cool to me (except the 2 weeks in July), but if the official stations were a little above normal then most likely the elevated areas were also (relative to their normals). It's just that our normals would be lower.

quote name='CT Blizz' timestamp='1315584020' post='956015']

Wasn't it a wet, COOL summer though Esp in Mass?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost five o'clock whistle time. At least you don't need to get the fire pit going - it's hot enough out there. BDR should be over +2 for the month after today with no big cool downs in sight.

yep, impressive stuff, to think there were 101 cooler summers than this summer in the last 117 years, thats damn impressive, ceratainly historically speaking a very warm summer.

:lmao: I will take my 70 inches of snow and be very happy all the way to the bank. It is torching, although dry, its amazing outside, Sort of like when you torch on your sw wind,

With the winter you have ahead in Fairfield, I hope you went with the "contracts" route with the plowing work!

El torcho at the Pit today. 76.0/57. Was nice to take some time this afternoon and mow the grass a bit.

With the winter you have ahead in Fairfield, I hope you went with the "contracts" route with the plowing work!

El torcho at the Pit today. 76.0/57. Was nice to take some time this afternoon and mow the grass a bit.

70/30 people (so far) have been begging for contracts, and at a mighty tasty price.

Kevin and Joe deserve a good pelting.

You and Tip will be cursing the blocking and overbearing -NAO, while whisps of cirrus pass over your area on up into the hinterlands the south coast will be raking in the dendrites. Just ask Ginx, say NO to the overbearing -NAO!

Archived