Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
September 2011

WeatherX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's going on in E/NE PA is absolutely remarkable. The Susquehanna will come within inches of Agnes.

I know. I think today will make it or break it. If that stuff near BWI tries to come up and redevelop...that may do it in spots. Luckily the steadiest rain is moving west for now. Damage is certainly done though.

I know. I think today will make it or break it. If that stuff near BWI tries to come up and redevelop...that may do it in spots. Luckily the steadiest rain is moving west for now. Damage is certainly done though.

Yeah I think the damage is done. so many places upstream are now breaking records... all heading south.

Well what Irene started this last 3 days finished here as the main state road to the north end of town washed out this afternoon after culvert failure, looks like a detour for a while onto the back roads. Atleast I saw the sun for a few seconds this afternoon lol.

Well what Irene started this last 3 days finished here as the main state road to the north end of town washed out this afternoon after culvert failure, looks like a detour for a while onto the back roads. Atleast I saw the sun for a few seconds this afternoon lol.

179? where exactly

14.53" of rain including Irene.

18z GFS is chilly for late next week. Friday would probably be highs in the 50s here with sun. Of course it's all ****s and giggles this far out.

00z Euro is colder too. It has 40s for MRG next Wed afternoon...lol.

It looks like our first legit fall airmass of the season though for the 2nd half of next week. Swampazz cancel.

Archived