• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Negative Noa,AO

mulen

Reading D'aleo this morning he has a outlook not a forecast for a cold winter something i really had a hard time understanding he mentioned a low electromagnetic field that tied into atmosphere that effects above said . Bottom line it was a hint of a cold and active winter in the midwest and east see ya.

Reading Joe D'Aleo this morning, he has a outlook - not a forecast - for a cold winter, something I really had a hard time understanding. He mentioned a low electromagnetic field that effects on the troposphere. Bottom line it was a hint of a cold and active winter in the midwest and east.

FYP for grammar and punctuation. Try a little bit harder next time you start a new thread.

Reading D'aleo this morning he has a outlook not a forecast for a cold winter something i really had a hard time understanding he mentioned a low electromagnetic field that tied into atmosphere that effects above said . Bottom line it was a hint of a cold and active winter in the midwest and east see ya.

Here's an article discussing the relationship between the solar wind and NAO which discussion the earth's electormagnetic field.

http://www.lund.irf.se/Helioshome/NAO_article.pdf

Archived